What's new

Featured A joint statement by the governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States of America condemns the ongoing Houthi attack

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
A joint statement by the governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States of America condemns the ongoing Houthi attack on the Yemeni city of Marib, and the significant escalation of the attacks launched by the Houthis against Saudi Arabia.

A joint statement by the governments of France, Germany, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States of America condemns the ongoing Houthi attack on the Yemeni city of Marib, and the significant escalation of the attacks launched by the Houthis against Saudi Arabia.

what happened to other 2???

Why is it G-5 instead of G-7??

what happened to other 2???

Why is it G-5 instead of G-7??
Japan import quite a lot Iran oil before sanction. Japan stay out of conflicts between Sunnite and Sunnite, focus on oil import and car export.

Canada, Justin Trudeau is in deep trouble with China, I guess he worried about his political career so better stay off. Also US stopped keystone XL project, Canada oil need new market. If ME stay chaos, good for Canada. I don't know, just guessing.

"A fire shall come out of Yemen and drive the people to the place of their assembly."

This is just the beginning of the end of Najdis. They can buy hundreds of billions of dollars worth of weapons, aircraft, tanks, ships, subs and etc. But as the world is witnessing, Najdis aren't invincible, nor are their masters. Both bleed when you cut them. So the time isn't far, they are coming for blood, it will flood the streets of riyadh.

"A fire shall come out of Yemen and drive the people to the place of their assembly."

This is just the beginning of the end of Najdis. They can buy hundreds of billions of dollars worth of weapons, aircraft, tanks, ships, subs and etc. But as the world is witnessing, Najdis aren't invincible, nor are their masters. Both bleed when you cut them. So the time isn't far, they are coming for blood, it will flood the streets of riyadh.
Najdis are cancer!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom