What's new

A Hindu temple that could fit 200 Taj Mahals in it

Of course they would look different the average Gujjar in Pakistan is light skinned broad head shape and high nose boned whilst Landians be looking like Chaprasi and claiming Ethnic White Hun Gujjar ancestry.

Also the two main Gots of Gujjars are Khatana and Kasana of whom under come all other minor ones like Gorsi, Awana etc India does not even have the following Gots even among Haryanvi supposed Gujjars nam se Kumar aur claims of Gujjar🤦🏻‍♂️

Khatana Got is from the ancient times of Kidara the first ruler who conquered modern day Taxila.
And what if you guys are just a mixed breed with afghans and balochis and Indian ones are the real deal?

You can call it brainwashing to keep yourself happy. We call it conviction and clarity of believes that comes naturally with Islam. Islam helped us to get this conviction. Some people on the other hand don't even know the number of gods they are supposed to worship
That so called conviction and beliefs have caused downfall of great countries and has resulted in misery and violence throughout the world.

Its unfortunate that people still justify it,

Between the bold part comes only out of ignorance of other beliefs, Every Hindu knows 33 Koti gods , which creates a much wider and accepting civilization based on polytheism,

Whereas other places are hell bent on proving their God's supremacy and justify their violence on "Kafirs".

Brihadeeshwara temple constructed by the Chola dynasty in the 11th century is an architectural marvel,much before the Mughals invaded India. This Temple by chola dynasty has an area to fit 200 Taj Mahals and the complex used more stones than the Pyramids of Gaza.

But still, you need a Tajmahal to earn most of your tourist revenue. On one hand you unthankful swines criticize mughals and indian Muslims and on another you promote tajmahal as a indian wonder to attract tourists. Have some shame pajeet.
Had it not been for the mughals the only tourist destination your civilization offers is that khajurao temple which only attracts nudists, rapists and drug addicts who want some hardcore kamasutra action.

I have never seen more stupid Educated people in the whole world then Modern Hindu Nationalists.
Only fortunate thing is today India is Economically stable (No thanks to these Crackpots) They are accepting whatever crap is being fed to them.

What the hell is this foreign invader foreign invader?
Were Gupta and Mauria invasions Halal?Their Rulers distributed roses when they came out and started conquering neighboring areas? Were they LOCAL INVADERS to neighboring Chieftans and kingdoms?
Campaigns of Chandar Gupt and Ashok were what?
Did Kalingans thought Ashok was there uncle or cousin and not invader?
Who defines this "FOREIGN"? Ashok ruled Kandhar so is it local or foreign. And if a Kandhari rules Delhi then what? Akbar Invaded and conquered Kabul and Kandhar from Delhi
Who decides this foreign and local thing. The despicable BRITISH colonial empire boundries?

May be we should rename all muslim rulers of Hindustan and add an "A" at the end AKBARA, SHER SHAH SURIA, SHAHJAHANA , ALAUDIN KHILJIA. All will be well for Hindu Nationalists then?.😂

On a serious note, Its sad to see People of Subcontinent Fighting like dogs over the period solely before the cololnial rule. And totally forget how European powers literally bulldozed culture and economy of this region with their smaller armies. Sikhs Mughals Marathas Bengal nawabs, They kicked everyone in the butt and humiliated this region for 2 centuries. And here we are, Akhand Bharat Vs Ghazwa e Hind. And this non sense will surely never end considering the toxicity involved.

Brits played really well.

But still, you need a Tajmahal to earn most of your tourist revenue.
whaa ? where the hell did you get that bit of info from ?

Not disputing it is a magnificent tourist attraction and earns some revenue but most ? I'm in the business, I know.

Once again golden period of Indian civilization has arrived. Some awesome monuments are being built in recent time. One such temple is coming in Gujarat in over 200 acres of land designed to last for over 1000 years. Look at it.

1664708325704.png

I feel very sorry that such beautiful mosques are not built. If Indian Muslims become more rich, they too will buit beautiful mosque.

Hindutva can rise all it wants. But it should rise at it’s own expense.
The people you are challenging are the same people who have a history of sending super powers to their grave. What is tiny india in comparison?
Go rise with you mushrik ideologies. We have Allah on our side and are promised victory.
Our Muslim ancestors have ruled the subcontinent for centuries. We will once again rule it forever. Ghazwa e Hind is yet to occur.

Are khana khale pet bhar ke pyare. Once you are full stomoch, do Gazawa e Hind.

That so called conviction and beliefs have caused downfall of great countries and has resulted in misery and violence throughout the world.

Its unfortunate that people still justify it,

Between the bold part comes only out of ignorance of other beliefs, Every Hindu knows 33 Koti gods , which creates a much wider and accepting civilization based on polytheism,

Whereas other places are hell bent on proving their God's supremacy and justify their violence on "Kafirs".

Yeah we defeated massive empires and superpowers of the time and we are proud of it too. There is nothing to be ashamed about in that

Also 33 gods and their thousands and thousands of avatars. Confusion all around

On the other hand we don't need to prove anyone about any supremacy. It is already established. We don't need to prove anything. We are satisfied with what we are. As I said. Future belongs to us

Sultan Baibars charged alone
Baibars wasn’t Arab, he was Turk. Arab leader of his Egyptian army ran away. Like all the Arab leaders before him. He just mange to stop the unstoppable mongol advance. One of high ranking mongol Khan also converted to Islam. Which was the real reason Mongol onslaught stopped.

whaa ? where the hell did you get that bit of info from ?

Not disputing it is a magnificent tourist attraction and earns some revenue but most ? I'm in the business, I know.
I am talking in the context of historical monuments that attract tourism.

kami nahi hai yahan amazing historical monuments ki, but haa, Taj Mahal probably sits atop that perch.
And that top perch is a contribution of Muslims from India you criticize and lynch everyday. Just imagine how much tourism revenue tajmahal creates every year which goes in the treasury account of RSS led government.

Brihadeeshwara temple constructed by the Chola dynasty in the 11th century is an architectural marvel,much before the Mughals invaded India. This Temple by chola dynasty has the area to fit 200 Taj Mahals and the complex used more stones than the Pyramids of Gaza.

There's a video of Vikram during the promotion of the Tamil movie Ponniyin Selvan talking about a temple and a South Indian Chola king, probably Rajaraja I. He might be referring to the same temple in the video.

I have been to South India and I had been amazed by their architecture. Next time, I would love to see the temples in Hampi as also the one in this video which is in Thanjavur.

Back
Top Bottom