What's new

a gold medal: from a beautiful misunderstanding

qinglong-china

Reaction score
Country
China
China's Ye Shiwen wins the women's 400-meter individual medley.
But after the match, she said:"In fact, to the the breaststroke stage, looked up and sweep the next opponent, leaving only one or two people, I thought to have been far throw off (then Swim forward, desperate), when touching the wall, she just found she took the Olympic champion, and broke the world record"

PS: Very suffer inspire. I think I should learn from her. When feeling behind, make more efforts. Maybe, this is chinese spirit

Well done to China it will be intresting to see who comes out on top between you and USA.

Although, we are accustomed to the gold, when our althlete gain one, I still feel so proud for it and of being a chinese!!
But I think we still take professional reform on some sport, especially three big balls, and some other sports need marketization!! When we think of Football, I think all chinese want to kill the football officials!!

this girl's going to dominate this Olympiad....

kudos to China, wondering how China can find these talented young and cute boys and girls in sports? amazing.
I think that the main reasion is the indomitable spirit of the hearts of Chinese people.
I thougt that indomitable spirit was gradually disappear, but I was wrong

Although, we are accustomed to the gold, when our althlete gain one, I still feel so proud for it and of being a chinese!!
But I think we still take professional reform on some sport, especially three big balls, and some other sports need marketization!! When we think of Football, I think all chinese want to kill the football officials!!
Bro, you are right. I think that chinese football has gone a wrong way. It's time to correct.
Bro, do you feel that chinese football lack of indomitable spirit and the courage to cut off all means of retreat

I am impressed.

After genetic modification, nobody can stand in your way. I doubt that anybody else will win a medal in subsequent olympics.

Back
Top Bottom