What's new

A glimpse of under construction New Gawader International Airport

Shahzaz ud din

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A glimpse of under construction New Gwwader International

New Gwwader International Airport will play an important role in the socioeconomic development of #Balochistan will also improve logistics and supply chain management across the country

DpW7LxFXcAIdzuc.jpg:large

New Gwwader International Airport will play an important role in the socioeconomic development of #Balochistan will also improve logistics and supply chain management across the country

This seems to be fake and misleading
few months ago it was this
Untitled-1-9-696x418.jpg

The China Airport Construction Group Engineering Company’s representative Jianxin Liao has affirmed that the New International Airport in Gwadar will be the biggest airport of Pakistan.
Yup that seems a better representation but still I think it is not the actual design

really ?

trees in desert ?
only 3 max planes can park at a time ?
1 runway ? really ?
and lawns beside runway in desert ?
Gwader is not in the desert. Furthermore, trees do grow in the desert if you provide them water. My father's village is in a desert near Multan and that village is as green as it gets.

It cannot be called a glimpse.

Probably a proposed design, or an artist's rendition of the design.

Artist renditions. Please don't consider these a to scale schematic.

I thought Gwadar airport is supposed to be the largest in Pakistan... This doesn't seem like it is even bigger than Sialkot airport.

Artist renditions. Please don't consider these a to scale schematic.

It's not a "schematic".

Back
Top Bottom