What's new

A Girl in Karachi Shot her Blackmailer Dead

i dont know how i feel about this

a part of me is happy that a ******/batameez aadmi wont bother and harass another helpless girl again....

but.... a part of me says 2 wrongs do not make a right and that in a more civilized society she would report this man to authorities rather than put bullets in him and circumvent the courts and the legal system

so we have to blame a segement of society but also blame our weak institutions in parts of the country

a part of me is happy that a ******/batameez aadmi wont bother and harass another helpless girl again....

but.... a part of me says 2 wrongs do not make a right and that in a more civilized society she would report this man to authorities rather than put bullets in him and circumvent the courts and the legal system

so we have to blame a segement of society but also blame our weak institutions in parts of the country

Abu,

This is the kind of Justice we need. When the law enforcers don't do anything, then the ordinary citizen has to take law into their own hands. Even if this guy was reported to authorities he would have been let go either by the police or by the judiciary based on the fact that there is no evidence. The judiciary has released so many criminals and terrorists. This is such a shame.

Brave or Stupid?

Stupid for getting in a position where someone can blackmail you, then committing the crime of murder instead of reporting the incident to Police, why?

[video]https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=125796994279922[/video]

Brave Girl Indeed.

Brave or Stupid?

Stupid for getting in a position where someone can blackmail you, then committing the crime of murder instead of reporting the incident to Police, why?

I don't know what it's like in Pakistan regarding the enforcement of law but I agree with @Aeronaut. It's another moron that hurt people and if he is guilty, I don't feel much sympathy for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

You are forgetting one thing. Pakistan is not a "Civilized" society where justice system is close to NOTHING!
Every Pakistani Girl has the right to protect her modesty even if she resorts to shooting such f1lthy subhuman maggots. However if the girl was paid to perform illicit action for the man and did this to him then she deserves even worst punishment. She probably got her self involved in such situation.

Let us hope that our Society becomes strong enough to protect the weak. Normally I don't believe in vigilante justice but in this case ( if true) I would support her. If the society does not protect her than she has a right to defend herself and her Honour.

Brave or Stupid?

If it was up to police then she would be dead by now. If our law enforcement was good enough then such incidents wont happen in the first place.

A few questions, though i am like many people here and assume the girl was telling the truth i do wonder at happened.

The guy had (according to her) a video

In her statement to the Korangi Industrial Area police, the woman claimed the deceased man used to blackmail her on some video footage he had shot from his mobile phone camera.

If its a video of her doing some thing she would rather not have others see, how did he get it?

His "black mail" not demanding money not demanding she go any where alone with him but asking her to visit him with her friend.

So far the blackmailer sounds like a guy with a crush going a very bad way about getting the girl he is sweet on to visit.

He is then asked to come to an industrial area late at night and gunned down. His side of the story we will now never be able to ask.

I have know women who are angels, women who i would be happy to have my back through hell but also women who would happily tear out your liver and fry it with onions in front of you.

Perhaps we need more facts before we praise some one for what my be murder?

Abu,

This is the kind of Justice we need. When the law enforcers don't do anything, then the ordinary citizen has to take law into their own hands. Even if this guy was reported to authorities he would have been let go either by the police or by the judiciary based on the fact that there is no evidence. The judiciary has released so many criminals and terrorists. This is such a shame.

in an ideal world i would disagree

but in a not so ideal situation where our institutions are weak and the legal system in need of overhaul -- then yes not only is this street justice but it's also a natural reaction to a total lack of the above things

there's a reason why Imran Khan keeps on emphasizing the importance of a neutral, and effective judiciary.....because without it, you get street justice in one area and talebanic 'shariah' justice elsewhere --which causes confusion and a breakdown of law & order

i dont feel sorry for the guy who got whacked b/c he tried to take advantage of a poor helpless girl; but i feel sorry for the 'haal' and hope things change

Back
Top Bottom