What's new

A gang of 150 members of TTP swati group involved in target killing of innocent people in Karachi

150 Pathan means a gang.

a private armed wing of terrorist makes MQM a democratic party !

Reminds me of this " Woh karein toh balatkar, hum karein toh chamatkar"

150 Pathan means a gang.

both are wrong, but are you supporting TTp to take over karachi & start playing football matchs with the heads of our peoples & forces?
even though that, MQM has openly, hve supported PAKARMY, but still bieng marked politicly, by the political supporters of TTp, which wants its control on pakistans nuclear assests?
i mean wow, salman shb? are you ready for TTp rule over pakistan?

both are wrong, but are you supporting TTp to take over karachi & start playing football matchs with the heads of our peoples & forces?
even though that, MQM has openly, hve supported PAKARMY, but still bieng marked politicly, by the political supporters of TTp, which wants its control on pakistans nuclear assests?
i mean wow, salman shb? are you ready for TTp rule over pakistan?

No I am not.

read through last several years of my stance, I have never ever supported TTP, or any Mullah for that matter.

MqM is not supporting Pak Army; they are making a political ploy; to some how get involved and get on army's protected list.

Because Altaf Bhai knows what problem he is in; and he know he needs protection.

No I am not.

read through last several years of my stance, I have never ever supported TTP, or any Mullah for that matter.

MqM is not supporting Pak Army; they are making a political ploy; to some how get involved and get on army's protected list.

Because Altaf Bhai knows what problem he is in; and he know he needs protection.
let me tell you, he is in protection already, cause he is ready for pakistan!
thats a news for you, cant go further?
when a Chor & established criminal like zardari couldbe, chossen as a president & can get the protection, why cant ALTAF?
may i refer you the TIME BOMB CASE, in which asif zardari was charged?
yes they all want it, but the question comes, PAKARMY wants them?
yes if they are ready to accept it, whatever been asked in the national intersts of the motherland?
karachi is a biggest target, of TTp which is desperate to get a cover from PAKARMY?
just imagine, what if TTp make karachi same as sawaat?
do you understand what that means, where the huge population wouldbe leaving?
or you think, any airstrike would be possible then?
friend yes MQM needs PAKARMY for its protection, but at the same time PAKARMY needs MQM as a partner in karachi, to fail the enemy ,s evil attempts?

150 Pathan means a gang.

This reaction was absolutely unnecessary and totally uncalled for. I never support MQM for I simply don't agree with their militant politics. However, it is this kind of reaction that instills insecurity among Urdu speakings of Karachi and as a result, they support MQM. Those who live in Karachi know all too well of how Afghan refugees have stolen jobs and businesses from the local karachites, that include Urdu speaking as well as Sindhi and Baloch inhabitants. In Karachi, almost 100% percent transport business is in the hands of Afghan refugees who have obtained Pakistani ID cards and declare themselves as Pakistani Pashtoons. These Afghans are also actively involved in racketeering, land encroachments, smugglings, kidnapping businessmen for ransom and all sorts of crimes. They also provide shelter, and support TTP (alias JI/JUI) elements. There is an obvious resentment among Karachites for Afghan refugees. We can disagree with militant politics of MQM, but we should not ignore the root cause of it. It is just a matter of time that other major cities such as Lahore, Pindi, Islamabad etc will also see a similar kind of turf war because these Afghan refugees have infiltrated in Pakistan like cancer. When you push someone up against the wall, you should expect all sorts of reaction because it is no more about logic, but about survival.

Last edited:
This reaction was absolutely unnecessary and totally uncalled for. I never support MQM for I simply don't agree with their militant politics. However, it is this kind of reaction that instills insecurity among Urdu speakings of Karachi and as a result, they support MQM. Those who live in Karachi know all too well of how Afghan refugees have stolen jobs and businesses from the local karachites, that include Urdu speaking as well as Sindhi and Baloch inhabitants. In Karachi, almost 100% percent transport business is in the hands of Afghan refugees who have obtained Pakistani ID cards and declare themselves as Pakistani Pashtoons. These Afghans are also actively involved in racketeering, land encroachments, smugglings, kidnapping businessmen for ransom and all sorts of crimes. They also provide shelter, and support TTP (alias JI/JUI) elements. There is an obvious resentment among Karachites for Afghan refugees. We can disagree with militant politics of MQM, but we should not ignore the root cause of it. It is just a matter of time that other major cities such as Lahore, Pindi, Islamabad etc will also see a similar kind of turf war because these Afghan refugees have infiltrated in Pakistan like cancer. When you push someone up against the wall, you should expect all sort of reactions because it is no more about logic, but about survival.

the militant politics is not MQM specific, it is the politics of Pakistan

Why is it hard to believe that the majority of TTP terrorists are pakhtuns? Just like majority of lashkar e jhangvi are Punjabis?
They are mostly based in Pakhtun areas, how is stating the obvious racist? I didn't know people in Pakistan to be so PC.

150 Pathan means a gang.

You blame MQM for ethnic politics yet every single thread I've seen on PDF, it is always the anti MQM people who bring ethnicity.

Dude......... MQM has played the TTP card very nicely in it's favor....... naming every Pashtun in Karachi as TTP......... and playing on the sympathies of rest of nation.

You know very well that MQM is one of the most heavily armed and ruthless criminal organization on the planet.... at least have the decency, once in your lifetime to agree.

I have seen first hand what MQM is capable of, and what's it's history... in it's entirety....... I'm no supporter of TTP/PTI/PPP and any three worded shitty crap that infests Pakistan.

All of you people deserve each other. It's the nature of things, when one evil exists, another one tries to take it's place. Only a gangster can replace another gangster, and that's precisely what's going on right now in Karachi.

Dude......... MQM has played the TTP card very nicely in it's favor....... naming every Pashtun in Karachi as TTP......... and playing on the sympathies of rest of nation.

You know very well that MQM is one of the most heavily armed and ruthless criminal organization on the planet.... at least have the decency, once in your lifetime to agree.

I have seen first hand what MQM is capable of, and what's it's history... in it's entirety....... I'm no supporter of TTP/PTI/PPP and any three worded shitty crap that infests Pakistan.

All of you people deserve each other. It's the nature of things, when one evil exists, another one tries to take it's place. Only a gangster can replace another gangster, and that's precisely what's going on right now in Karachi.

where u have got this idea from dear? MQM hates jamaat islami, MQM curses munawar hasan, is this also because of pashtun hatred

come out your tiny hole please

i could answer more, but then u live in your ignorant world any of my facts wont change ur opinion so better lay it at rest

A thug hating a thug... what does that change?

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi.

where u have got this idea from dear? MQM hates jamaat islami, MQM curses munawar hasan, is this also because of pashtun hatred

come out your tiny hole please

i could answer more, but then u live in your ignorant world any of my facts wont change ur opinion so better lay it at rest

A thug hating a thug... what does that change?

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ~ Mahatma Gandhi.

if few MQMers took weapons, this doesn't mean entire MQM is a thug, if one pashtun like you is an akhrot, i wont label entire pashtun race as akhrot :lol:

as i clearified, read the history, what happened to MQM, they didn't become thugs over night

the best part is after all the suppression of jinnahpur, 3 army actions, MQM still loves our country unlike bengalis who broke away after one

15,000 MQM and innocent karachiites were killed on the name of jinnah pur

Why is it hard to believe that the majority of TTP terrorists are pakhtuns? Just like majority of lashkar e jhangvi are Punjabis?
They are mostly based in Pakhtun areas, how is stating the obvious racist? I didn't know people in Pakistan to be so PC.

You blame MQM for ethnic politics yet every single thread I've seen on PDF, it is always the anti MQM people who bring ethnicity.

because MQM people are not racist, they are the most patriotic people, its the anti MQM people who are racist

Matti pao bachay g.......... aur sunnao kia ho raha hai?

P.S. I used to be very close/friends to your "very higher ups"..... but that was late 90's...... do miss Karachi..... some nice memories...... visited recently and it wasn't as same as before..... it was a bit mellow......

if few MQMers took weapons, this doesn't mean entire MQM is a thug, if one pashtun like you is an akhrot, i wont label entire pashtun race as akhrot :lol:

as i clearified, read the history, what happened to MQM, they didn't become thugs over night

the best part is after all the suppression of jinnahpur, 3 army actions, MQM still loves our country unlike bengalis who broke away after one

15,000 MQM and innocent karachiites were killed on the name of jinnah pur

Matti pao bachay g.......... aur sunnao kia ho raha hai?

P.S. I used to be very close/friends to your "very higher ups"..... but that was late 90's...... do miss Karachi..... some nice memories...... visited recently and it wasn't as same as before..... it was a bit mellow......

1 thing i need to tell you guys, when blood shed went in the past years, it was MQM which tried to reach ANP before all that TTP saga happened, MQM wanted to reconcile, stop the violence, but let me tell you what ANP did, they became complete racist and told we don't talk to inferiors, go away

now you can ask ANP guys how TTP itself occupies 33 offices of ANP, and now ANP is on its knees begging help from MQM and PPP to finish TTP menace from Karachi

As I said.... all three worded craps....... including ANP, I have a problem with........ saray kay saray sudhar jao, before people loose patience.......

Furthermore.... dude, it's not a TTP in the areas you aren't mentioning, openly.... it's mostly Mehsuds and handful Wazirs...... additionally, in certain good gated communities, certain elements from AQ have taken cover....

Karachi is a huge city.... you need to coordinate with Army to root these people out..... initially ANP can be your best partner and informer.

1 thing i need to tell you guys, when blood shed went in the past years, it was MQM which tried to reach ANP before all that TTP saga happened, MQM wanted to reconcile, stop the violence, but let me tell you what ANP did, they became complete racist and told we don't talk to inferiors, go away

now you can ask ANP guys how TTP itself occupies 33 offices of ANP, and now ANP is on its knees begging help from MQM and PPP to finish TTP menace from Karachi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom