What's new

A discussion of the current political situation of Pakistan ....Which party do you support and why?

Which party do you support and why?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1stly, I am not sure if I am supposed to be happy or upset about this statement...Like I cant open worthy threads :(

Don't be upset usually such complex Threads are opened by our good man slav defence so I was shocked even I couldn't open it although I thought about it many times but I thought trolls of noon league would roll in, good job did you not read in my post good Thread :tup:...

How about we call NS as takhluban or takhlu taliban.

Must add "none" as an option.

I will wait for PTI to show what the can do their 5 years. Apart from that i support no party as all got a chance to prove themselves many many many times and failed.

still i want to vote for it, you cant take that from me.
Thank you for your comment ....

Dear aap ka vote aap kay haath mein hai...Yeh voting booth nai hai :whistle: yeh aik discussion platform hai regarding parties that have inspired :pleasantry: you and earned your vote :)

Must add "none" as an option.

I will wait for PTI to show what the can do their 5 years. Apart from that i support no party as all got a chance to prove themselves many many many times and failed.
Thank you for your time...

Don't be upset usually such complex Threads are opened by our good man slav defence so I was shocked even I couldn't open it although I thought about it many times but I thought trolls of noon league would roll in, good job did you not read in my post good Thread :tup:...

How about we call NS as takhluban or takhlu taliban.
We call no one anything....doesnt mean I advocate love for them but the opposite of love is not hatred but indifference....the absence of feelings...no point wasting soo much energy into hating something ...

Thank you for your comment ....

Dear aap ka vote aap kay haath mein hai...Yeh voting booth nai hai :whistle: yeh aik discussion platform hai regarding parties that have inspired :pleasantry: you and earned your vote :)
I want to see that option too.

Thank you for your response...

Just a personal observance ...Most of you support PTI because of IK....not exactly because of the party's doing...Is IK 100% driving the show ...How easily is he influenced? A man good at heart he is ...but is that what Pakistan needs? Or do we need 1 with an Iron will?

Because even today Peshawar is unsatisfied (news reports somewhere on this very forum stated so)...Sometimes I wonder if this qaum will ever be satisfied...
Yes, most of us support PTI because of Imran Khan , in Pakistan we vote for Leaders Like Benazir bhutto she is dead but we still vote ppp bcz of her. PML-N gets vote bcz of Nora and MQM for Altaf bhai.

About Peshawar

Imran Khan and PTI is doing there best for Peshawar all they need is time bcz most of projects are under construction they will be satisfied. in the end.

@Akheilos i found some thing interesting about imran khan this might help you

WHY PAKISTAN NEEDS IMRAN KHAN ?

1.Imran is the only politician running for the top job whose honesty and truthfulness cannot be disputed. Pakistan's politics is especially dirty, yet the minions of other parties have not been able to find a single area in which Imran cheated others financially or acquired funds illegally. This in itself is quite marvelous. When one reaches Imran's level of influence, one can only imagine the countless opportunities he must have had to enrich himself beyond imagination.

But, he did not.

He has also kept all his assets in Pakistan and is one of the first to openly declare his assets.

2.Imran has a track record of sincerity to Pakistan. It was only 20 years ago that Pakistan did not have a single cancer hospital, let alone a hospital that would treat all patients regardless of their financial condition; consider Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital. The only cancer hospital where the majority of funding its annual budget of $58 million is donations. A hospital that was not sponsored by any major organization or relief fund; that treated over 150,000 patients in 2012 including over 50,000 radiation treatments (source). Watch this documentary to enrich yourself. This hospital speaks more for Imran Khan than any other stump speech or campaign promise.

3.Imran is not afraid to speak his mind; and does not shy away from taking the Western powers to task for the “war on terror”, referring for example to the “lies and deception connecting Saddam to Al-Qaeda”. See these two videos (excuse the corny background music in the first one): Video-1 and Video-2

4.Imran has not made himself subservient to international powers. Global powers, including the West need Imran Khan, just as much as Pakistan needs him, as a partner for peace and prosperity. While it may appear beneficial in the short-term for the West to have another house-slave in the PM House (whether from Pakistan Muslim League or Pakistan People's Party), this will inevitably fail in the long-term when the party is not sincere to the people. These house-slaves can kiss up to the West and promise to do this or that, but unless they have a mandate from the people, the solutions will only be superficial and are bound to unravel. With Imran Khan, the powers to be will know that he will negotiate on an equal footing of integrity and mandate and will get the respect a leader deserve. Consider the example of China, tt bows to no one, yet a strong China has become the economic engine of the world–without which the West would have also suffered greatly.

5.Pakistan has become a hotbed of radicalism and terrorism. It is obvious that whatever has been tried over the last 10 years is not working. In fact, the situation worsens by the day. A military solution cannot be imposed. Most Pakistani radicals–Pakistani Taliban or others– are not terribly concerned about attacking the West, but rather they are concerned about their own living conditions, their integrity and honor. When drones take out their entire families, that itself foments radicalism. As Imran has often said, terrorism is not a religion or a nationality or an ethnicity. It is an idea, and ideas need to be defeated in people's minds with words, not with bullets.

6.It is Imran's turn now. All other major parties have had their shot. Nawaz Sharif (Imran's main rival from PML-N) is kicking and screaming about how he can fix everything if only he had one more chance. Let's personalize this, if you had a supposed friend who betrayed you five times (number of leadership opportunities Nawaz has had), each time making you worse off than the previous time, would you be ready to give him another chance?Not only did Nawaz squander previous opportunities and large mandates to “fix Pakistan”, he actually joined hands with the last plunderer Zardari in a “unity government” that effectively destroyed Pakistan over the last 5 years.

7.Imran has proven himself to be a “great” leader outside politics, and can become the prime minister that Pakistan needs.Think about it. If you wanted someone to speak on your behalf on the great stages of the world, who would you want to be on your team?There is something to be said about “great leaders” versus “good leaders”. Great leaders have a charisma that attracts good people; great leaders are the ones you can rely on, count on in difficult times, who you can trust. Imagine, as a Pakistani (or from the diaspora), Imran Khan addressing the United Nations assembly as Pakistan's leader— imagine the pride swelling up within you to hear an articulate, honest leader representing you. Would not it be amazing to have someone who does not embarrass you to be a Pakistani among non-Pakistanis?

8.Imran is a true role model for “moderate Muslims”. He does not shy from referring to Islamic principles and ideals. Even in 1992 before he entered politics, he wasn't shy of referring to Islamic ideals in an interview on 60 minutes. His response to whether he felt hopeless about Pakistan was that “hopelessness is a sin in Islam”.Over and over again, on his campaign trails, in his stump speeches, he has referred to the seerah(Prophetic history) to take inspiration for himself, and to inspire others. He talked about the Prophet
saw.png
's suffering in Mecca and how the Prophet
saw.png
never gave up and kept the fight for justice. On the other hand, Imran Khan's party (PTI) includes all levels of Muslims and non-Muslims and piety and religiosity are not prerequisites to be in his party. This sets his party apart from Jamaat e Islami or Ikhwaan in Egypt. PTI is not an “Islamist party”. When the majority of Pakistanis do take inspiration from Islam, it is important that their leader represent that strain, and not be shy about referring to Islamic principles in leadership. This is no different from the American elections where candidates routinely refer to their religious background for inspiration and ideals.

I hope this helped you.

Pakistan needs Imran Khan.

Yes, most of us support PTI because of Imran Khan , in Pakistan we vote for Leaders Like Benazir bhutto she is dead but we still vote ppp bcz of her. PML-N gets vote bcz of Nora and MQM for Altaf bhai.

About Peshawar

Imran Khan and PTI is doing there best for Peshawar all they need is time bcz most of projects are under construction they will be satisfied. in the end.

@Akheilos i found some thing interesting about imran khan this might help you

WHY PAKISTAN NEEDS IMRAN KHAN ?

1.Imran is the only politician running for the top job whose honesty and truthfulness cannot be disputed. Pakistan's politics is especially dirty, yet the minions of other parties have not been able to find a single area in which Imran cheated others financially or acquired funds illegally. This in itself is quite marvelous. When one reaches Imran's level of influence, one can only imagine the countless opportunities he must have had to enrich himself beyond imagination.

But, he did not.

He has also kept all his assets in Pakistan and is one of the first to openly declare his assets.

2.Imran has a track record of sincerity to Pakistan. It was only 20 years ago that Pakistan did not have a single cancer hospital, let alone a hospital that would treat all patients regardless of their financial condition; consider Shaukat Khanum Memorial Hospital. The only cancer hospital where the majority of funding its annual budget of $58 million is donations. A hospital that was not sponsored by any major organization or relief fund; that treated over 150,000 patients in 2012 including over 50,000 radiation treatments (source). Watch this documentary to enrich yourself. This hospital speaks more for Imran Khan than any other stump speech or campaign promise.

3.Imran is not afraid to speak his mind; and does not shy away from taking the Western powers to task for the “war on terror”, referring for example to the “lies and deception connecting Saddam to Al-Qaeda”. See these two videos (excuse the corny background music in the first one): Video-1 and Video-2

4.Imran has not made himself subservient to international powers. Global powers, including the West need Imran Khan, just as much as Pakistan needs him, as a partner for peace and prosperity. While it may appear beneficial in the short-term for the West to have another house-slave in the PM House (whether from Pakistan Muslim League or Pakistan People's Party), this will inevitably fail in the long-term when the party is not sincere to the people. These house-slaves can kiss up to the West and promise to do this or that, but unless they have a mandate from the people, the solutions will only be superficial and are bound to unravel. With Imran Khan, the powers to be will know that he will negotiate on an equal footing of integrity and mandate and will get the respect a leader deserve. Consider the example of China, tt bows to no one, yet a strong China has become the economic engine of the world–without which the West would have also suffered greatly.

5.Pakistan has become a hotbed of radicalism and terrorism. It is obvious that whatever has been tried over the last 10 years is not working. In fact, the situation worsens by the day. A military solution cannot be imposed. Most Pakistani radicals–Pakistani Taliban or others– are not terribly concerned about attacking the West, but rather they are concerned about their own living conditions, their integrity and honor. When drones take out their entire families, that itself foments radicalism. As Imran has often said, terrorism is not a religion or a nationality or an ethnicity. It is an idea, and ideas need to be defeated in people's minds with words, not with bullets.

6.It is Imran's turn now. All other major parties have had their shot. Nawaz Sharif (Imran's main rival from PML-N) is kicking and screaming about how he can fix everything if only he had one more chance. Let's personalize this, if you had a supposed friend who betrayed you five times (number of leadership opportunities Nawaz has had), each time making you worse off than the previous time, would you be ready to give him another chance?Not only did Nawaz squander previous opportunities and large mandates to “fix Pakistan”, he actually joined hands with the last plunderer Zardari in a “unity government” that effectively destroyed Pakistan over the last 5 years.

7.Imran has proven himself to be a “great” leader outside politics, and can become the prime minister that Pakistan needs.Think about it. If you wanted someone to speak on your behalf on the great stages of the world, who would you want to be on your team?There is something to be said about “great leaders” versus “good leaders”. Great leaders have a charisma that attracts good people; great leaders are the ones you can rely on, count on in difficult times, who you can trust. Imagine, as a Pakistani (or from the diaspora), Imran Khan addressing the United Nations assembly as Pakistan's leader— imagine the pride swelling up within you to hear an articulate, honest leader representing you. Would not it be amazing to have someone who does not embarrass you to be a Pakistani among non-Pakistanis?

8.Imran is a true role model for “moderate Muslims”. He does not shy from referring to Islamic principles and ideals. Even in 1992 before he entered politics, he wasn't shy of referring to Islamic ideals in an interview on 60 minutes. His response to whether he felt hopeless about Pakistan was that “hopelessness is a sin in Islam”.Over and over again, on his campaign trails, in his stump speeches, he has referred to the seerah(Prophetic history) to take inspiration for himself, and to inspire others. He talked about the Prophet
saw.png
's suffering in Mecca and how the Prophet
saw.png
never gave up and kept the fight for justice. On the other hand, Imran Khan's party (PTI) includes all levels of Muslims and non-Muslims and piety and religiosity are not prerequisites to be in his party. This sets his party apart from Jamaat e Islami or Ikhwaan in Egypt. PTI is not an “Islamist party”. When the majority of Pakistanis do take inspiration from Islam, it is important that their leader represent that strain, and not be shy about referring to Islamic principles in leadership. This is no different from the American elections where candidates routinely refer to their religious background for inspiration and ideals.

I hope this helped you.

Pakistan needs Imran Khan.
Thank you for your detailed answer!

PTI..... simply the least evil :)
thank you for your feedback :)

damu-cracy is a scam and a sham.
imam+din+gujrati1.jpg
:raise: uncle translation? :unsure:

PTI hands down, i might NOT agree with everything they have to say but they are the best choice pakistan has.
plus i like cricket so……yeaah

@ your signature- ?????????????????

Back
Top Bottom