What's new

A discrepancy in serial no of R-73 missile displayed by Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha .... my dear your effort not even worth the bandwidth which you have wasted ....

BTW Don't ever try to include me in your attempts of self fellatio .....

It's not clear from the pic. -I- most likely present.

It looks to me like two sets of numbers like XYZ - XYZ rather than XYZ - I - XYZ

Besides that the serial number is the number at the front of the missile, the rear one is something else maybe the variant or a production stamp (more likely because of the cyrilic letter). Most of them look like this:

r-73e.jpg

Last edited:
Have you lost your Mind ?

PDF is Made fr Trolling. Just see how Chinese and Pakistani members have made far better contribution rather this stupid thread of yours.

Please refrain from such "research" type Threads n Future.

Didn't you leave this forum? I'm still crying from your goodbye post. :cry:

on Google i also didnt find the I on other r-73 missiles

Rhetorical question. I' ve already shown how the right side R-73 missile parts are missing in the video clip of wreckage site in the 27th feb thread.

That's why i gave six samples and from different batches. All export and non-export versions from different batches hv numeral variations but -I- sign exists in all of them.
Whatever floats Sameer’s boat - and anyone else’s from India. It is both irrelevant and inconsequential to me because I know better and to that inference to the PAF.

But if you guys want I can send a request over to the Media wing and anyone part of the claim/kill verification agency within the PAF to ensure that we record all numerical serials available on the wreckage of all IAF aircraft that fall on our territory in the future so we could post them here for you guys to cross-reference to your heart’s content.

The scope of this all depends upon how many times your wreckages land on this side and how soon you will be sending the unfinished product for us to convert through kinetic means mid-air into a wreckage - but if it is just another step within the customer satisfaction process to get Pakistani tea, we’ll try to oblige.

Now this nonsense semantic has outlived its BS life - thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom