What's new

a designer insults beats up a woman (a rickshaw wali) when she demands her clothes

lionheartsalahudin

Reaction score
sorry i know we discuss serious matters on our forum but this is a social issue too some elite folks they think they are better then common people just bcuz they wear fancy dresses and drive fancy cars
any how here is the link to the woman's facebook page she shared it on her wall
show her some support if this tabassum mughal thinks every common woman coming on rickshaw is below her and can be beaten by her assistants ,i say spread the word make this tabassum myghal feel the financial losses to the extent that she has to get on the same rickshaw some day B! i am not even remotely related to any of these women a friend shared and i was enraged could have been any of our mothers or sisters following is the discription she wrote along with some photos u will find on her page

"A woman went to a 'famous' designer today to protest against her constantly missing deadlines for bridal clothes. The designer herself came out of the room and said (not exact words) 'Ab tum lay kar dekhao apnay kaprey aur paisay' and 'Maaro iss Rickshaw wali aurat ko'.

To this, the general manager of this brand alongside a few other workers beat up this woman. And by beat up, I mean beat up with chairs, pulled by the hair and thrown across the room and kicked.

This famous designer is known as Tabassum Mughal.

The woman victim to this horrendous situation is like my own mother. I request everyone to please boycott this pathetic excuse of a designer. That's the first step we can take to show her what power us commoners and 'Rickshaw' walay have.

Attatched is the proof of injuries."

Maha Nayyer | Facebook

Let's hear the story of from designers point of view, i'm sorry but i am really having a hard time in believing that 4 men can beat a women without feeling anything.

Fashion designer faces claims of verbal, physical abuse against client
By Web Desk
Published: August 2, 2015

931018-image-1438518646-144-640x480.gif

PHOTO: FACEBOOK

Social media was taken by storm as posts alleging ‘mistreatment’ by designer Tabassum Mughal went viral on Sunday.

The posts by a soon-to-be bride’s cousin and friend alleged Tabassum Mughal mistreated the bride’s mother and had her beaten up when she protested against the designer’s refusal to return her daughter’s clothes.

“Finally today my cousin’s mother went to pick up the dresses because today was the delivery date. They refused to give the dresses to her. Her mother (my chachi) got furious and started yelling and demanded to call Tabassum. Upon this shouting, Tabassum and her manager appeared and Tabassum instructed her manager to beat the woman up,” the post read.

“In short, four men and Tabassum kicked, punched and slapped my chachi and threw her out of the house saying that ‘people who travel in rickshaws don’t deserve to shop at Tabassum Mughal’”, it added.

The post claimed the bride had ordered her barat and valima outfits from the designer. However, the designer initially didn’t show the bride her dresses and when she finally did two weeks before her wedding the “outfits were completely off.”

mughal1.jpg

“The measurements were haywire and the colours and kaam were hideous. My cousin got really mad and told off the girls and the manager there. Tabassum, meanwhile had disappeared and didn’t come in contact at all, even though my cousin demanded to speak to her because she had taken the order,” the post further read.

They further alleged that this was not the first time the designer misbehaved with them. “Countless times, the designer’s manager misbehaved, only verbally, and said that no such brief was given but still they’d make changes.”

“This woman is heavily bruised and bleeding in places. I’m appalled by the behaviour of Tabassum Mughal. Extremely disappointed. The dresses that cost Rs0.85 million, have cost a woman her respect.”

Many took to social media and criticised the designer’s alleged behaviour while some had their own terrifying tales of bad customer service to share. Some even created a page on Facebook titled ‘Bring Tabassum Mughal to justice.’

0-rty-1438512653.gif

Images of a woman’s bruised hand also accompanied many posts narrating this story, however, could not be independently verified.

Further, Mughal took to her Facebook page to reply to the allegations but later deleted her response. When contacted by The Express Tribune, the designer refused to comment.

Here is a screenshot of the deleted post:

MUGHAL-2-e1438518732266.jpg

This story paints an ugly picture of our societies reality. A brides dress costing 800,000 Rs, a designer who not only assaults a customer for demanding better services follows by blatantly lying about it. She surely thinks she is above the law because the customer came in a rickshaw not a land cruiser, because if it was a land cruiser the story would have been "Designer beaten up by rich feudal". I am also left wondering, If only the dress cost so much, how much were the costs for rest of marriage. Simplicity can F itself in the @$$.

Back
Top Bottom