-----

Total warheads deployed = 60

--- --- ---

Data gathered from reports of following sources:
  • RAND
  • Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists
  • FOI

Last edited:
DF-5A is comfirmed MIRV, it was reported during last year 2015 China V-day parade. It is estimated at least 6-10 warheads. Same as DF-31A but lesser at 3 warhead. So how can China deployed only 60 nuclear warhead?

You think they put MIRV for show only? :lol:

The US has a figure between 4,000-7,000 nuclear warheads. Russia has 4,000-8,000. China has 200-1,000.
I don't see a source for these numbers.

I think there may be some confusion between total number of warheads and number of active or deployed warheads. See e.g. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_states_with_nuclear_weapons#cite_note-nuclearweapons1-1

inventories2016.jpg

See http://fas.org/issues/nuclear-weapons/status-world-nuclear-forces/

DF-5A is comfirmed MIRV, it was reported during last year 2015 China V-day parade. It is estimated at least 6-10 warheads. Same as DF-31A but lesser at 3 warhead. So how can China deployed only 60 nuclear warhead?

You are wrong man! Since 1985 China only has 290 warheads. 2016, I can't see China having more than 291 warheads!

Fake Chinese propaganda! All fake . China all fake

:lol:

Your data is wrong.
My friend, these are deployed warheads. :)

Those would be MiRV capable missiles but China may not have MiRV'ed them at the moment.

Last edited:
My friend, these are 'deployed' warheads. :)

Those would be MiRV capable missiles but China may not have MiRV'ed them at the moment.
They are MIRV and can be fully loaded anytime if needed, comfirm by the operator of the missile. Or you want to claim the westerner are more accurate of these data when comes to Chinese own missile. I even have the video interview of the personnel. It just that everything is in Chinese. That is why the west can never grasp what the Chinese real capabilities. :D

These western just want to come out with all these manipulated feel good report to try paint China as weak and when comes to negotiation , can never threaten the west. :lol: I pity those who believe this stupid report. If US think they can easily destroyed China then US shall prepare for end of time too. It will be naive for US to think they can be safe when they destroyed China?

They are MIRV and can be fully loaded anytime if needed, comfirm by the operator of the missile. Or you want to claim the westerner are more accurate of these data when comes to Chinese own missile. I even have the video interview of the personnel. It just that everything is in Chinese. That is why the west can never grasp what the Chinese real capabilities. :D

These western just want to come out with all these manipulated feel good report to try paint China as weak and when comes to negotiation , can never threaten the west. :lol: I pity those who believe this stupid report. If US think they can easily destroyed China then US shall prepare for end of time too. It will be naive for US to think they can be safe when they destroyed China?
You are welcome to share a Chinese report and I'll look into it.

Back
Top Bottom