What's new

A China-based bank that's trying to de-dollarize global lending is now having trouble repaying its dollar debts

China now has $3.3 trillion in foreign debt rights. We are one of the largest creditor countries in the world. We still have $3.2 trillion in foreign exchange reserves. Why do you think China doesn't have the funds to lend to other countries?
You have money does not mean you have money to lend to people.

I have $200,000 in my account, that does not mean I can lend you $50,000 just because I have $200,000 in my account, those fund needed to be

A.) Disposable ie, I don't need to use them, I may need to buy a house or a car, if so, they aren't disposable
B.) Accessible ie, I can access to them, they could be bond, credits or asset, if so, I cannot pull it out and lend you as is.

That's the same thing when I say China have 3.2 trillions Forex, they cannot be used for loan project, because they are NEITHER accessible nor disposable. I mean sure, you can open the Central Bank and extend those 3.2 Trillion Forex and use it as loan, but that would probably the stupidest thing you will do, because you need that money to be constantly in exchange so you can balance your own currency exchange, and to hold interest rate.

Hence I said, you have ZERO (0) understanding on how cash flow works.

Last edited:
w

what will we do without our resident economist?
if youre such a patriot go raise 3 kids in china

We can solve the problem this way:

We can legislate for healthy freshmen from the top 100 universities. Each male student must provide sperm for free once, and each female student must provide eggs for free once. Then do in vitro fertilization.

Next, we recruited 700k women in India to work as surrogates. They receive a reward of 30000 US dollars (2.5 million rupees) for each pair of twins they give birth to.

The Chinese government only needs to pay $21 billion annually, and Indian women give birth to 1.4 million newborns for us. China's Population growth increased by 0.1%.

btw: May I ask if there are 700000 women in India who rent out their uterus for a fee of 2.5 million rupees each time?

Chinese people are good at solving problems. Indians are skilled at creating rumors.

go convince your own government that china is perfect and no need to worry about anything

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom