What's new

A Black doctor in Miami who has been testing the homeless for COVID-19 was detained

The sorry life of black people in USA.

Then they lecture the world about racial harmony, equal rights and equality.

Many cities and towns in the US actually have laws against giving aid, food, clothing to the homeless.

They only allow certain churches to do it. You have to get permission first.

It is pretty bad because the homeless population can easily become a reservoir of COVID-19.

The reason it happens to blacks because they are cowards---. Biggest cowards I have seen---.
Criminal B. For them breaking law is a passage into adulthood. Arguing with law enforcement a must do and fighting a badge of bravery.

Florida sees a lot of white supes vs black panthers action.

I think the copper thought he was alone, when he saw his wife he backed off.

Blacks aik number k harami hain. But the suffering they have and still endure is quite real. Also, some of that suffering is of their own making rest is racism.

I never understood why Americans are so averse to giving alms/food/charity to homeless/poor.

Most people give charity to big funds/trusts so they can get receipts and then use those receipts for tax credit.
Many cities and towns in the US actually have laws against giving aid, food, clothing to the homeless.

They only allow certain churches to do it. You have to get permission first.

It is pretty bad because the homeless population can easily become a reservoir of COVID-19.

Black people have had it bad for too long. USA or china...this is not acceptable

China!??? Come on son... Slavery, Tuskegee experiment, segregation.... the list goes on and on and on. You cant compare China to America in the case for Blacks. Everyday young black men are being innocently shot dead, no reason besides being black. I grew up in a predominantly African American neighborhood, I know all about it.

China!??? Come on son... Slavery, Tuskegee experiment, segregation.... the list goes on and on and on. You cant compare China to America in the case for Blacks. Everyday young black men are being innocently shot dead, no reason besides being black. I grew up in a predominantly African American neighborhood, I know all about it.
uncle thing is....we both know that bad people exist everywhere. Chinese are no angels I am sure you will agree. the west has had a very bad history and not just against blacks but also against the Chinese. a single incident of racism is terrible especially if you are at the receiving end. so instead of saying my racist is better than your racist. lets say end racism.

Back
Top Bottom