What's new

‘Clinton saved Nawaz Sharif from Mush’s noose’

during nawaz times because of open harrasment billions of dollars worth of investment was lost.not only that but millions of dollars left the country.
if i could paa gee tell me after the nuke were tested nawaz government received up 2 four billion and remmitance from over seas pakistanis what happened to that money as i know it for a fact that was never reported to the finnance ministry.but iam willing to bet BANK OF AMERICA no where that money is.eh paa jee.

why do u guys think paa jee dreams of nawaz comming back.

during nawaz times because of open harrasment billions of dollars worth of investment was lost.not only that but millions of dollars left the country.
if i could paa gee tell me after the nuke were tested nawaz government received up 2 four billion and remmitance from over seas pakistanis what happened to that money as i know it for a fact that was never reported to the finnance ministry.but iam willing to bet BANK OF AMERICA no where that money is.eh paa jee.

why do u guys think paa jee dreams of nawaz comming back.

yes, what happened to "Qarz utaro mulk sawaro" ?

The President has my support too. It will be a cold day in hell, before we let someone take a leader like Musharraf down quietly.

Seems like you need some research to do. Here are some interesting links you should follow.

http://www.fas.org/news/pakistan/2000/000511-pak1.htm
http://ftp.fas.org/news/pakistan/2000/000112-pak1.htm

Read chapter 10. Ehtesab Act

http://www.ghazali.net/book1/chapter_10.htm
http://www.karachipage.com/nawazsharif/nawaz.html

Hijacking

http://english.people.com.cn/english/200004/07/eng20000407_38501.html

On February 26, Justice Rehmat Hussain Jafri imposed restrictions on media coverage of Nawaz Sharif's trial. The former prime minister was charged with hijacking and attempted murder based on events immediately preceding the coup, when Sharif dismissed Musharraf as Chief of Army Staff while the general was out of the country, and then tried to prevent his commercial flight from landing in Karachi. Jafri made the decision to censor portions of the trial at the request of the prosecution, contending that statements made by the defendant were "likely to tarnish and affect the security, integrity, and solidarity of the Islamic Republic of Pakistan."

On April 6, after what was generally considered a show trial, the court sentenced Sharif to life imprisonment. (In a surprise move, the military government later pardoned Sharif, on December 10, exiling him and his family to Saudi Arabia.)

Mr. President paid no taxes.

http://www.indiatodaygroup.com/itoday/20000807/neighbours.html

Pakistan Sharif accused of embezzlement
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is facing allegations that he and his family have been involved in the large scale embezzlement of public funds and abuse of power. Police investigators accused him of pocketing millions of dollars' worth of loans on which his companies had defaulted. Pakistan's State Bank has confirmed that Sharif's Ittefaq group of industries is among the nation's largest defaulters on bank loans. Sharif is also accused of elliciting monies through his political influence and investing them in London real estate. Prime Minister Sharif and his families protest their innocence and the accusations, first made public in a report by the former deputy director of Pakistan's Federal Investigation Agency Rehman Malika, have not been formally lodged. Pakistan's last Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto was forced out of office because of a corruption scandal two years ago, and speculation is rising whether PM Sharif's days are also numbered. This conjecture is strengthened by dissent within his party and the increasing pressure of the military who are warning of economic collapse if immediate measures are not taken.

However, hanging charges were bit too much.

The hijacking case was a fraud

Corruption charges against NS and family (if any) are still pending in courts. Had there been some truth is those cases Mushy would not have waited so long for a decision on those cases.

i agree u paa jee......is the present gov. have no corruption cases......

the prsent cabinet have more cases than any one before......what will you say about faisal salaih hayat....???

he is a known criminal........and he was made home minister...only bcoz of the deal with pattriots....

and where are all the cases against him...??
\
what about Dr. Ishrat ul abaad...???........More han 100 cases including murder he carried.....??

and what about steel mill case....??

Nawaz sharif is less corrupt(if he is) than each cabine member .....

Hang them all...........?????????

WebMaster Edit: Please work on your punctuation and grammer, and the forum etiquettes. You posting style is horrible. Thanks.

The point which most of these millions of Mushy supports perhaps know but ignore is the fact that the whole bunch of corrupt politicians both from PPP and PML-N are now members of Mushys own party (something he has also mentioned in his book).

As long as you are supporting Mushy you are free man no matter what amount of corruption you have done or how many cases are you facing in NAB. Support Mush and not only will those cases be put aside but you will be made minister so that you can start all over again. Ohhh sorry thats enlightened moderation.

Thatz called political manouvering! You are so blinded in your hatred against Musharraf, its not even worth my time to argue. Cheers!

Thatz called political manouvering! You are so blinded in your hatred against Musharraf, its not even worth my time to argue. Cheers!

Your loosing. That not political manouvering.

The fact remains no matter how corrupt you are, if your in Mushys party you are cleared of all charges.

Do you want me to name the political manouvered (by your definition) people in PPP and PML-Q.

Well then why is Nawaz being punished for?

I also heard that it was Nawaz who extended the service tenure for one year of Musharraf, after his retirement. Look what happened next. On the instance of his USA masters the same Musharraf back-stabbed Nawaz with out any disdain. This is the most henious display of 'Ehsaan-Framoshi', if it is true.
Kashif

I also heard that it was Nawaz who extended the service tenure for one year of Musharraf, after his retirement. Look what happened next. On the instance of his USA masters the same Musharraf back-stabbed Nawaz with out any disdain. This is the most henious display of 'Ehsaan-Framoshi', if it is true.
Kashif

that's what zia-ul-haq did with bhutto.

And thats what everyone of us should expect the future Army officers would continue to do. This is just the beginning

Your loosing. That not political manouvering.

The fact remains no matter how corrupt you are, if your in Mushys party you are cleared of all charges.

Do you want me to name the political manouvered (by your definition) people in PPP and PML-Q.

I am not loosing so to speak. You are failing to prove your part of the arguement. It IS political manouvering! Those people have NOT been 'cleared' of the charges; only they've been brushed under the carpet to guarantee their loyalty to maintain an artificial party PML-Q together as the governing party.

If and when the political climate inside Pakistan changes and when Musharraf does not stand to gain from these people anymore, they're goodluck would have run out.

Musharraf's only mistake was to ammend ways with the Mullahs and turning his back towards the secular parties when he should have atleast kept the PPP engaged; which IS what he is doing now! The Mullahs are up in political arms against him since Musharraf requires the support of secular parties to pass bills such as the recent Womens' Protection Bill.

Back
Top Bottom