What's new

A 12 year-old Christian is gang raped for eight months, forcibly converted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meesna

Reaction score
The Asian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) has received information that A 12-year-old Christian girl was abducted and raped for eight months. The rapists have not been arrested because of their affiliation with a militant Muslim organization. The police are also refusing to order a medical checkup. The Judicial Magistrate of the area took her statement under section 164 Cr Pc (Criminal Procedure Code) but has not made any orders for her security. One of the rapist claims that he has married the girl but she denies that any marriage took place during her abduction and captivity.

The police have warned the Christian parents that it would be better to hand over the girl to her 'legal' husband (the rapist) otherwise a criminal case will be filed against them.

PAKISTAN: A 12 year-old Christian is gang raped for eight months, forcibly converted and then 'married' to her Muslim attacker — Asian Human Rights Commission

The Asian Human Rights Commission (AHRC) has received information that A 12-year-old Christian girl was abducted and raped for eight months. The rapists have not been arrested because of their affiliation with a militant Muslim organization. The police are also refusing to order a medical checkup. The Judicial Magistrate of the area took her statement under section 164 Cr Pc (Criminal Procedure Code) but has not made any orders for her security. One of the rapist claims that he has married the girl but she denies that any marriage took place during her abduction and captivity.

The police have warned the Christian parents that it would be better to hand over the girl to her 'legal' husband (the rapist) otherwise a criminal case will be filed against them.

the cops are in it too? looks like pakistan is doomed to be the next taliban state.

---------- Post added at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 AM ----------

While this is a deplorable & condemnable act, 'rape threads' fall under banned topics. So this thread is against the rules of the forum.

while indians defecating is perfect for the forum. just be honest, anything that shows pakistan in a bad light is banned, while anything such thing about india is ok

For all you Indians Pakistan was doomed from the very first day of its creation right.

and it is a taliban state for sure plus Rawaliban state as well.

On topic: This case should be taken up be Supreme court and the perpetrators should be be punished accordingly.
and Calling your self Muslim doesnt make u a Muslim but ur acts does .

Criminal is criminal whether Muslim or non Muslims.

Well this kind of incident is very common in south asia where girl and boy from different religion gets married without their guardian's permission and after some days rape and abduction charge is issued against the boy by the girl's family and the girl is blackmailed by her parents somehow to talk against the boy!! .... I have seen this kind of incident myself in Bangladesh.....

No wonder the popluation of christians and hindus is dropping so fast..In a few years hindus and christians will be extinct in Pakistan and then Pakistan can be fulfill its destiny of being a gr8 Islamic power.:angry:

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Well this kind of incident is very common in south asia where girl and boy from different religion gets married without their guardian's permission and after some days rape and abduction charge is issued against the boy by the girl's family and the girl is blackmailed by her parents somehow to talk against the boy!! .... I have seen this kind of incident myself in Bangladesh.....

Offcourse.. the girl is a non- muslim so it must be girl and her parents fault...:hitwall:

For all you Indians Pakistan was doomed from the very first day of its creation right.

and it is a taliban state for sure plus Rawaliban state as well.

pakistan did well till the 80's. it used to be somewhat secular, liberal and tolerant society. but now, its doomed. not only in the eyes of india, but in the eyes of the world as well

In Pakistan, where inter-sect marriages are considered a departure from the norms and mores of society, inter-faith marriages are a rarity. What does however often take place here is forced marriages and women used as chattel and blood money. AHRC has picked up an issue that should've been honorably dealt with by our law enforcing authorities. As it is, this region is not fit for habitation for any minorities and/or females, I'd like to remember Shazia Bashir again 12 who was raped and murdered by rich LAWYERS. there you go, declaring holy war on infidel little girls.

if you think that is bad another Christian girl was also raped only she was 2 years old i have link for source but Bial would start complaining about me posting rape links

It's best you dont. People who do try and raise a voice in protest in this country are given the Shahbaz Bhatti treatment

Its an unfortunate incident- but i think its been exaggerated to get attention-which btw i also think is good for that girl- somebody will take action- i hope so-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom