What's new

97 percent Indians would Own Mobile Phones by 2014

Well, there's nothing wrong about what she just said.

As a small kid, we were driving back from a restaurant in Pakistan. I was desperate to relieve the call of nature (both liquid and solid)! So I went to the bushes and did my business- now I needed to wash. We had some fanta leftover from the dinner at restaurant.

Fizzy.

:lol: ha ha ha ha and hey what if its sprite and team instead of fanta :blink: its going to be chilli :D

solid and liquid he he he he good replacement. can we have something more trendy for solid and liquid

Now you're being unfair to americans now.

Give credit where it's due.

Jeez, I didn't mean that... Americans are loyal to their country and are quite smart as well as advanced... what I meant was that 3rd world countries rely a lot on mehnat of its common folk as well as intelligence and good guidance of its leaders.

Jeez, I didn't mean that... Americans are loyal to their country and are quite smart as well as advanced... what I meant was that 3rd world countries rely a lot on mehnat of its common folk as well as intelligence and good guidance of its leaders.

This is not true, Americans are also as mehnati as anyone else although they are mehnati in their own ways.

There are two types of mehnat:

1. Gadhe waali mehnat (Using physical labour)
2. Ghode waali mehnat (Using brains)

This is not true, Americans are also as mehnati as anyone else although they are mehnati in their own ways.

And indians are known for hard work ..

Masla yeh ha ka har dadha samjhta ha ka wo hee brain wali mehnat kar raha aur baki sab physical wali :angel:

And indians are known for hard work ..

Dude... all asians are...

But like he said, everyone does mehnti in their own way... so who cares who does what!

I don't know why this is being discussed anyway.

:lol: ha ha ha ha and hey what if its sprite and team instead of fanta :blink: its going to be chilli :D

solid and liquid he he he he good replacement. can we have something more trendy for solid and liquid

Well, it'll make sense- all three states of matter/states of nature- Solid, liquid and gas!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom