What's new

90 Percent Indians Are Idiots: Justice Markandey Katju

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oeeeh he'l be dead within the month for sure...

I Based on that claim of indian lawyer declare 99.99% Indians on PDF as Idiots.

I Based on that claim of indian lawyer declare 99.99% Indians on PDF as Idiots.

Reminds of incident, not long ago..Following the arrest of Aimel Kasi , an American lawyer had said on record that "these Pakistanis can sell their mothers for money".

Funny what lawyers say these days hunh..??

Reminds of incident, not long ago..Following the arrest of Aimel Kasi , an American lawyer had said on record that "these Pakistanis can sell their mothers for money".

Funny what lawyers say these days hunh..??

he just brain farted but who actually does that indian hindus.

he just brain farted but who actually does that indian hindus.

Guess you are just as inept in understanding American lawyer's metaphor,as you are in understanding Indian justice's statement.

Yep! Pakistan's total populatin is about 10% of indias, that's how it dropped to 90%. and you being the majority I don't expect you to understand this. LOL

..I don't recognise Pakistan as a legitimate country
~
Now i understand why the % is high !
He added the pakistanis into the idiots list !
~

People do not tent to think about agent provocateurs when violence breaks out. It needs awareness backed by a strong law enforcement.

Yep! Pakistan's total populatin is about 10% of indias, that's how it dropped to 90%. and you being the majority I don't expect you to understand this. LOL

Lol in 1947,we gave two regions ! Wtf do u, do with that !
Also spare the animals so the population will increase !

I agree with him partially... We need to look into the context which he said.... but 90% may be too big a number.. may be he wanted to sensitize the people....

If we look at ourselves and start working on what he said probably we can be a better nation... If we dont do eventually his 90% will become true... We may also have bombing every day and people killing innocents every day.... Now lets think we want to become a nation with wise poepole.. or reach the fate of our beloved neighbor!!!!!!!!!

..I don't recognise Pakistan as a legitimate country
~
Now i understand why the % is high !
He added the pakistanis into the idiots list !
~

:D this self-created statement comes from every Indian so it doesnt affect if something like that is coming from 90% idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom