What's new

9 soldiers martyred 20 wounded in a suicide attack

They did which was a good thing. But the fence can only do so much.

But yes, post the operation, the pressure should have been kept up with Intelligence Based Operations.
Pak govt rehabilitated thousands of ttp goons inside Pakistan that was the biggest mistake .

Do you know about Aslam Baloch alias Achu as well as Naela Quadri Baloch and her son Mazdak Dilshad Baloch in relation with RAW.
Do you know UN decleared terrorist organisations based inside pakistan?

you know about Aslam Baloch alias Achu as well as Naela Quadri Baloch and her son Mazdak Dilshad Baloch in relation with RAW.
Will let you know, as soon as RAW starts briefing me on their operations.
Till then, my suggestion is to stop trying to palm off your failures on others.

Meanwhile, stop bombing innocent civilians in these areas please.

Learning to accept your faults and mishandling might help you resolve these issues.

Do you know UN decleared terrorist organisations based inside pakistan?
He wouldn’t respond to this and digress to some other irrelevant question.
One worthy Think Tank he is.

Last edited:
Petrol and diesel is required to run a war , according to my report pakistan has only three day's oil to run war machine . On fourth day India will overrun pakistan . There will be another shimla accord , this time we will talk only with army dictator , they understand the reality .
Fourth day india will overrun Pakistan. So why don’t you guys attack? Come run it over and free “P0K”. Nothing is stopping you guys. You guys have special reports we don’t even have oil for war. So why are you still waiting? Come attack before we restock our oil supplies.

Pajeet pussi*s. You guys are all talk. To pu*sy to even fight a 8x smaller country with no oil.

This is your army’s aukat:
IMG_9317.jpeg

Last edited:
Fourth day india will overrun Pakistan.
India never had and never will have an intention to launch an offensive to capture territory.

It is not about courage or weakness, but, policy of “Live and let live”.

Pakistan may go to dumps or completely bankrupt, India would never take any direct military action.

Last edited:
India never had and never will have an intention to launch an offensive to capture territory.

It is not about courage or weakness, but, policy of “Live and let live”.

Pakistan may go to dumps or completely bankrupt, India would have take any direct military action.
But your leaders love claiming they’ll free “P0K”. Did you guys abandon “P0K”?

But your leaders love claiming they’ll free “P0K”.
That is rhetoric and chest thumping for a certain audience. An audience that gets carried away.

Sadly, these exist on both the sides.

Remember you federal minister talking about “pau pau ke nuclear bumb” that when dropped would kill only kafirs and spare Muslims? There are many more such instances from both the sides.

People with even basic knowledge of real dynamics in the region know what actually can be done.

In India these people just talk, your Army on the contrary has tried their hand a couple of times. We know the results that speak louder than any words.

Any way , if you think you did very great work in the interest of afghans then you are fooling yourself you appropriated billions of dollars coming from America meant for Afghan mujahidin, then you double crossed both America and Taliban , best thing is to keep yourself to development and peace with all countries who share border with your country . Any mis adventure is going to dismantle your country in many new countries .

Shut up man, those countries are enemies

Pakistan did what was necessary to protect it's strategic interests and it's betting that regardless of the fallout it can manage and degrade it's enemy over time, but we will suffer the occasional bomb blasts for the time being

The Indians should be happy they have Pakistan as a buffer between them and Afghanistan.

Pretty sure Afghans would create more havoc if it had direct border with India.

The situation is not that straightforward. You've got Taliban with their brother in arms TTP and all kind of extremist groups operating with total impunity. What has exacerbated the situation is that the US weapons that was left behind have ended up in their hands.

The situation within Pakistan's borders can be managed. But the situation outside of its borders, is very much out of control.

I didn't want to say anything here on this SAD incident but allow me ...

The Indians should be happy they have Pakistan as a buffer between them and Afghanistan.

We have no issues with Pakistan or its citizens actually, and everything will change if Pakistan makes progress on Kashmir and moves forward, because nothing can be changed now. There is only one fact today, Kashmir will be part of India... and GB and PAK Kashmir with Pakistan....... The situation will remain the same if Pakistan cannot move forward, and most people on both sides of the border will see each other as enemies.

100 %, Right.

The situation is not that straightforward. You've got Taliban with their brother in arms TTP and all kind of extremist groups operating with total impunity. What has exacerbated the situation is that the US weapons that was left behind have ended up in their hands.

This is complicated; it stems from a mistake Pakistan committed in the 1970s regarding its relations with Afghanistan and its border disputes. Pakistan supported the change of government while the PM was abroad, and once the Soviet Union became involved, the United States and other countries completely engaged with Pakistan.

Now, here are the real questions:

1. Did Pakistan truly love Afghanistan and have the courage to defend it from the Soviet Union?
My opinion - This is nonsense. Pakistan wanted to secure its western frontiers and, with assistance from the United States, set up a puppet administration in Kabul. The Soviet Union also desired a puppet administration.

2. Was there ever a Soviet intention to invade Pakistan in search of warm water after the war in Afghanistan?
My opinion- Once more, this is nonsense; they already have access to warm water in their backyards and never intended to. As a result of the Pakistani public backlash against them joining the Cold War against the Soviet Union, their many stories were spread by PAK authorities, including about Afghani people. Also, the motive was obtaining financial aid from the United States as well as military equipment

3- Did Pakistan compromise its own national security for this action?
My opinion- Yes, they went too far by allowing the Taliban and Afghani people to live freely in Pakistan without being bothered, providing them with armed training, arming them with military equipment (supplied by USA), etc.

5. Who triumphed and who lost when the conflict was ended in 1992?
Loser 1- Soviet Union - soviet union collapsed due to financial issues and bad decisions by Gorbachev's.

Loser 2. Pakistan - ended up jeopardising their own security by housing armed and trained Talibali inside Pakistan and a large number of uncontrolled Afghan refugees inside Pakistan.(The enjoyable phase was very brief after the United States abandoned Pakistan in 1992 , from 1992 to 2001)

Winner - The USA ultimately came out on top in this scenario, achieving all of its desired objectives while letting Pakistan deal with its own problems involving armed Talibani individuals and Afghan refuses.

This was part 1 of Blunders, a new chapter of Blunders from 2001 that can be referred to as "Part 2."

I am not going to right , now
-------------------------------------------

Finish by stating that the costs Pakistan has incurred since 2004 are only a result of mistakes made by Pakistani authorities. Even I neglected to explain what they began in 1989, how much it cost.

Now the Pakistani government has only blamed India, the Taliban, and others... they need to review their mistakes and try to correct it

Last edited:
Shut up man, those countries are enemies

Pakistan did what was necessary to protect it's strategic interests and it's betting that regardless of the fallout it can manage and degrade it's enemy over time, but we will suffer the occasional bomb blasts for the time being
Afghanistan , America , Iran are your enemies? You ate their dollars, sabotaged both , now call them your enemies, better you decide on whose side you are ? Seems you are ready to pay the price .

Afghanistan , America , Iran are your enemies? You ate their dollars, sabotaged both , now call them your enemies, better you decide on whose side you are ? Seems you are ready to pay the price .

We are on our own side

There are no permanent enemies and friends in international relations only self or national interest

However Pakistan has two permanent enemies that we hate one if hindus and the other is afghans

Hindus we are all largely clear on, their is no confusion or misconceptions, like I said if TTP had been hindus we would have obliterated them and their supporters years ago

The other enemy is afghans, here lies a problem, because a segment of the Pakistani population sees afghans as family or brothers rather then the snakes that they are

So even though the afghans are guilty of their own downfall, they have attacked Pakistan numerous times because they have come off worst they get the poor little innocent Afghan treatment

So going hard against a enemy which isn't a standard army is awkward because you can't find them until they reveal themselves

But it's a necessary battle to defeat this enemy
The fall of the Afghan Republic was IMPORTANT Very very important
To block the Afghan nationalist
To block India
To take U.S and NATO out of the region as they were only concerned with blocking China and because they wanted to use India to do that, they were unconcerned about Pakistani interests

In the long run a few hundred deaths don't mean much, I mean it's not nice but we are nation of 240 million.

Our security forces combine are a few million on their own

What would the acceptable cost be for making a enemy nation fall apart? We are paying that cost but Pakistan will rise

With this population, with our resources and geo strategic position, our performance politically has been poor and the military is over involved in politics and that has caused problems

It doesn't help our politicians are worthless trash

But in time it will improve and Pakistan will grow very very very quickly and if we can maintain our enmity with India our growth will mean countries will Identify the need of Pakistan to keep India under check just like they want India to keep China under check,, but China and Pakistan just like the blocked India in Afghanistan will need to hurt it further and in other ways

None of the clowns who look at these terrorists attacks in isolation understand this
They see the attack and just react not understanding that these are small costs of a wider war that we have gone a long way to winning

We now desperately need to resolve the political situation so growth can come

I didn't want to say anything here on this SAD incident but allow me ...

We have no issues with Pakistan or its citizens actually, and everything will change if Pakistan makes progress on Kashmir and moves forward, because nothing can be changed now. There is only one fact today, Kashmir will be part of India... and GB and PAK Kashmir with Pakistan....... The situation will remain the same if Pakistan cannot move forward, and most people on both sides of the border will see each other as enemies.

100 %, Right.

This is complicated; it stems from a mistake Pakistan committed in the 1970s regarding its relations with Afghanistan and its border disputes. Pakistan supported the change of government while the PM was abroad, and once the Soviet Union became involved, the United States and other countries completely engaged with Pakistan.

Now, here are the real questions:

1. Did Pakistan truly love Afghanistan and have the courage to defend it from the Soviet Union?
My opinion - This is nonsense. Pakistan wanted to secure its western frontiers and, with assistance from the United States, set up a puppet administration in Kabul. The Soviet Union also desired a puppet administration.

2. Was there ever a Soviet intention to invade Pakistan in search of warm water after the war in Afghanistan?
My opinion- Once more, this is nonsense; they already have access to warm water in their backyards and never intended to. As a result of the Pakistani public backlash against them joining the Cold War against the Soviet Union, their many stories were spread by PAK authorities, including about Afghani people. Also, the motive was obtaining financial aid from the United States as well as military equipment

3- Did Pakistan compromise its own national security for this action?
My opinion- Yes, they went too far by allowing the Taliban and Afghani people to live freely in Pakistan without being bothered, providing them with armed training, arming them with military equipment (supplied by USA), etc.

5. Who triumphed and who lost when the conflict was ended in 1992?
Loser 1- Soviet Union - soviet union collapsed due to financial issues and bad decisions by Gorbachev's.

Loser 2. Pakistan - ended up jeopardising their own security by housing armed and trained Talibali inside Pakistan and a large number of uncontrolled Afghan refugees inside Pakistan.(The enjoyable phase was very brief after the United States abandoned Pakistan in 1992 , from 1992 to 2001)

Winner - The USA ultimately came out on top in this scenario, achieving all of its desired objectives while letting Pakistan deal with its own problems involving armed Talibani individuals and Afghan refuses.

This was part 1 of Blunders, a new chapter of Blunders from 2001 that can be referred to as "Part 2."

I am not going to right , now
-------------------------------------------

Finish by stating that the costs Pakistan has incurred since 2004 are only a result of mistakes made by Pakistani authorities. Even I neglected to explain what they began in 1989, how much it cost.

Now the Pakistani government has only blamed India, the Taliban, and others... they need to review their mistakes and try to correct it

The situation with Afghanistan didn't start in the 1970s. It started right after independence when they voted against Pakistan.

Also, organisations similar to the TTP but less organised existed before the 1970s with a focus on targeting Pakistan. You can find old news papers reporting of their attacks.

Solution is to light up LOC.
Root of problem is India, has been always. Proof is RAW.

Multiple, dozens.
Convoy movement never needed FIU or intel assets. Adaptability has to be there for new pathways of movement. However there are two points here :

1. The convoys which move and reach destination are not mentioned in news so a probability analysis cannot be undertaken.

2. Should soldiers in a military vehicle be allowed to fire at vehicles or motor cycles which come dangerously close or speed up at them ? Also should a stationary standing bike/car be allowed to fired upon if found suspicious ?
Didn't your previous chief capitulate to a ceasefire on LOC as India was annexing Kashmir?

Last edited:
The situation with Afghanistan didn't start in the 1970s. It started right after independence when they voted against Pakistan.

Also, organisations similar to the TTP but less organised existed before the 1970s with a focus on targeting Pakistan. You can find old news papers reporting of their attacks.
I already said that border issue, but what happened in Afghanistan... desired intention was not only to solve border issue.

Even Pakistani had border and some incidents with iran, but does Pakistan can do the act same way?

I already said that border issue, but what happened in Afghanistan... desired intention was not only to solve border issue.

Even Pakistani had border and some incidents with iran, but does Pakistan can do the act same way?
The fact that you are comparing the situation of Afghanistan with Iran, tells me you don't actually understand

State-to-state disagreements and serious land disputes (think Kashmir) is not the same as some random isolated border incident

Pakistan could have a bright future if:

- Politically stabilises (Imran Khan had the most politically stable tenure ever)

- introduces strict meritocracy in all national institutions

Meritocracy in Pakistan died the moment quota system in Sindh was established. That quota system is basically affirmative action for the majority.

You don’t have that sh!tshow in KPK or Punjab. The most incompetent and under qualified people are occupying government offices there. All the smart people are taking their talents to greener pastures.

Back
Top Bottom