Status
Not open for further replies.

haman10

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
US inhumane sanctions at work !!

yet again , bravery and professionalism of iranian pilot saves lifes after the plane's landing gears failed .

So , where is humanity now ? where are the human rights activists now ? when it comes to gay rights they're all barking and spewing shit all over !! but where are those inhumane dogs now ? what happens to the rights of these people to live ?

what happens to rights of those pregnant women in the plane ? to the rights of their kids ?

. shame on you all hypocrites !!

======================================================================
Farsnews
TEHRAN (FNA)- An Iranian Airlines jet made an emergency landing in the Southeastern city of Zahedan on Saturday, a spokesman of Iran's Red Crescent Society said.
The Aseman airliner was on route from the Northeastern city of Mashhad to Zahedan city in the Southeast with 135 passengers on board, Hossein Derakhshan told FNA.

Derakhshan said 9 people, mostly outpatients, were injured during the landing, adding that 2 pregnant women were taken to a nearby hospital, while the rest were treated at the airport’s medical center.

According to the RC official, the passenger jet made the emergency landing after a malfunction in its wheels.

13930220000690_PhotoI.jpg

BnRNCiCIQAA3wIO.jpg:large

@mohsen @Serpentine @DESERT FIGHTER @KingMamba @Ostad @rahi2357 @kollang @chak de INDIA @KRAIT @Hazzy997 and others

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell are you talking about?? Why are you linking it with US Sanctions???

What the hell are you talking about?? Why are you linking it with US Sanctions???
He thinks USA and Western made technology is a god given privilege.

You want to use the fruit of their labor? Start acting civilized or cooperate with them. If you want to be North Korea, this is the type of shit you have to deal with. Don't bitch and moan.

STFU and dont talk when dont know shyt , okey >?

with 6 posts , its too early to be in non-spam list , so wait for it .

US has been denying maintenance and also has denied selling new planes

Why do you think you deserve anything from them?

STFU and dont talk when dont know shyt , okey >?

with 6 posts , its too early to be in non-spam list , so wait for it .

US has been denying maintenance and also has denied selling new planes .

What??? Iranians couldn't do a maintenance after all they brag about sanctions don't affect us and shit?????
Why don't you chant your frustration to your Mullah regime???? You want things from west then stop trying to build Nukes????
for Medical research you don't need 90% enriched Uranium... Stop lying then you'll get what you went... So STFU

yani alan doost daram jado aabadetoo beshooram bezaram khoshk she ,,,,,

chiiiz sag tooye gheyratet ...... tooof too sharafe nadashtat !!

bi gheyrat khaak toosar !! nazdik bood 135 nafar az hamvatanat bemiran !! goh to sharafet !
You never change Haman.

And if those 135 people had died, the blood would have been on your hands for supporting the akhoonds. They could have taken the bus instead. You didn't invent this technology, the people you hate did. You want them as your enemy? Well, here's the end result. They can keep their planes and technology b/c it's theirs. As I said, take the bus instead.

What??? Iranians couldn't do a maintenance after all they brag about sanctions don't affect us and shit?????
Why don't you chant your frustration to your Mullah regime???? You want things from west then stop trying to build Nukes????
for Medical research you don't need 90% enriched Uranium... Stop lying then you'll get what you went... So STFU
They say the sanctions don't have any effects, but then they blame the sanctions 10 mins later and of course blame everyone but themselves.

You never change Haman.

And if those 135 people had died, the blood would have been on your hands for supporting the akhoonds. They could have taken the bus instead. You didn't invent this technology, the people you hate did. You want them as your enemy? Well, here's the end result. They can keep their planes and technology b/c it's theirs. As I said, take the bus instead.
So basically the logic of terrorists like you in white house is exactly the same .

either you are with us , or u die .......

but no one died . pieces of carp

I hope no one lost their life. :undecided:
everyones okey dear .

except some butt hurt americans and MKO terrorists :)

So basically the logic of terrorists like you in white house is exactly the same .

everyones okey dear .

That's your flawed logic that's giving you such an impression.

Nobody forces you to fly these ancient planes. You do. The West doesn't want to sell you their technology, what's so hard to understand here? You have a choice, make your own jets or don't fly. Alternatively you can cooperate with the world and allow the 21st century to poke its nose into your 6th century cave.

And from the tone and language of these posts it's obvious which one of us is burning.

What about the Chinese? Do they build airliners maybe Iran can buy Chinese planes? @Chinese-Dragon
never heard of any credible chinese plane (no offence) same goes to russian planes .

99% of crashes in iran were from russian planes .

And from the tone and language of these posts it's obvious which one of us is burning.
yeah actually i'm nt burning . i am worried abt the life of my nationals . what i dont understand is why did you put the "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN" 's flag as your location ?

everyones okey dear .

First of all why do you even blame US..... they claim you're building a A-Bomb,,, you refused to show all your sites.. you claim to enrich uranium at 90% level then when you come under sanction you brag and say sanction won't do a shit against Iran and then now you complain..... If they Aircraft is not maintained well then why even the corporate running the Plane instead of grounding?? you're to be blamed for this instead West..

yeah actually i'm nt burning . i am worried abt the life of my nationals . what i dont understand is why did you put the "ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF IRAN" 's flag as your location ?

If you were worried about the life of your brothers, you wouldn't be supporting an Islamic North Koreanesque regime.

It's always everybody else's fault, never your own. That's the impression I get from you.

If you were worried about the life of your brothers, you wouldn't be supporting an Islamic North Koreanesque regime.

It's always everybody else's fault but your own Haman. That's the impression I get from you.
firstly you didnt answer me , why did you put IRI flag with the name of allah on it as your country flag ? huh ?

secondly , we are building our own national passenger plane just so you know and everythings fine :)

no ones hurt :) i was just pointing out to hypocrisy :)

Never knew they also put sanctions on this also. West will not take chance after Pak-India nukes. And considiring west still lead in tech, they will always have great influence on rest of the world.

firstly you didnt answer me , why did you put IRI flag with the name of allah on it as your country flag ? huh ?

secondly , we are building our own national passenger plane just so you know and everythings fine :)

no ones hurt :) i was just pointing out to hypocrisy :)

If everything is fine then why Iran goverment said they will buy 400 planes after sanctions are lifted?

Haman, with all respect but your insults are not helping your cause.

1. It is not just americans, we europeans also don´t seel you Airbus

2. We already eased sanctions a bit to allow at least some basic repairs

We live in a free world my friend. If you act in a way that we don´t like we can stop business with you. We must not sell you our airplanes and you must not buy them. You can´t force someone to sell something to someone who insults you as "dog" and other things.

Be friendly, trustful and we can deal with you with no problem, like we did before. You can only blame your regime for this. And no, if the people would have died in this crash, i would see it as tragic accident and the regime would be responsible for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom