What's new

83% Indians view China as major security threat: Survey

An Indian survey shows the following results:
83% Indians view China as major security threat: Survey

…

83% Indians view China as major security threat: Survey | idrw.org

And an Indian concurred:
Lets make it 100%. Similar effort must be put on the other side to make 100% Chinese feel the same.

But a Chinese member says:
I said that some Indian and Indian media have Persecutory delusion, less than 1% Chinese see India as a security threat

That is why I am saying, in general, the Chinese under CPC dictators are better informed, better educated and better behave than many Indians raised and live under family dynastic democracy.

What a sharp contrast! :lol:

I see China as threat as there are many factors for the same:

1) Porus Border
2) Many incursions in different areas
3) Having Aksai Chin and Gifted land of Kashmir by Pakistan
4) Providing Nuclear technology to Pakistan
5) Building a pearl of string across India
6) Buying Diplomats and Bureaucrats of nearby Countries to invest and use land for Defence activities.
7) Threat for world by reviving Communism

The Indian MSM appears to be overdoing it. You guys can be much powerful if you could compromise on one or two issues and agree on the rest. By doing so, your sphere of influence could be much greater. Today, China is very strong and in near future India will follow suit

The Indian MSM appears to be overdoing it. You guys can be much powerful if you could compromise on one or two issues and agree on the rest. By doing so, your sphere of influence could be much greater. Today, China is very strong and in near future India will follow suit

This news is just for local consumption and probably a paid piece. There is no doubt in South-block that there can not be a conflict with China in future. No matter how delicate the situation is, Diplomacy will be the preferred weapon. This was well evident in the recent Ladakh incident when some section of Media was hell bent on inflating the situation but there was a consensus among major political parties about the course of action.

Next target for trade is $100 Bill. and very soon it will be $200 Bill. India-China will never fight a war no matter what happens. That does not mean we will not arm our Defence forces with latest gadgets. They just look too cool in Independence day parade. :)

Threat this, threat that, define threat first. Is China going to invade New Deli or what? With regard to border issue, China has settled all land demarcation with its neighbors, except India. In fact, China has most land neighbors in the world, and considering historical baggage and unfair treatises under duress pre WWII, concession of borders on numerous sections is remarkable achievement.

On the other hand, India has been clinging to the demarcation left by its British legacy. I wonder without Britain, what would have India become?

LOL....I am tired of reading this **** among others like "Only Indian media spreads hate" etc.Lets have a look at what Chinese channels are doing.

I guess these videos are not on India as the Chinese members here always suggest that Chinese and China media is least bothered about India.

LOL!

Spreading hatred?

Do you actually watch the clips that you posted? :bounce:

There is no hatred by statements of facts. No one says anything such as India is China's number 1 enemy or China's missiles aiming at New Delhi or are India killer.

Rather, the first clip analyzing why India is number one weapon importer of the world but their military is still so backward. Among many things, the analyst believes that over-ambition, lack of military industries, lack of well-defined goals, abundance of corruptions. He takes example of your over billed Admiral Gorshkov carrier and tanks from Russia with unprecedentedly amazing prices, both due to India's lack of bargaining capability as you demonstrated to the Russia that you don't have the capability and you have to rely on them (arjon as example). He said that there may be people more interested in their own bank accounts than your national interest by insisting buying big items, as with big items they can easily take kickbacks which have to be figured into the purchase price, and that also effectively kills the competition of your domestic military industry. He said your purchase of the carrier sets an epic example of money spent unjustly in front of the world.

The rest two clips just say India did some weapon development/exercises.

Where is the hatred?

It is probably you who hate the other so much that every action of the other appears to you as hatred driven. And it is you who spreading the hatred.

Last edited by a moderator:
I see China as threat as there are many factors for the same:

1) Porus Border
3) Having Aksai Chin and Gifted land of Kashmir by Pakistan
4) Providing Nuclear technology to Pakistan
5) Building a pearl of string across India
6) Buying Diplomats and Bureaucrats of nearby Countries to invest and use land for Defence activities.
7) Threat for world by reviving Communism

The same thing can be said against India:

1) Porus Border
3) Having Zang Nan and Kashmir of Pakistan
4) Providing Nuclear technology to threat the world peace
5) Building a circle against China
7) Threat for world by showing the world that great democracy can be so sick once implemented by some countries.

LOL....I am tired of reading this **** among others like "Only Indian media spreads hate" etc.Lets have a look at what Chinese channels are doing.

I guess these videos are not on India as the Chinese members here always suggest that Chinese and China media is least bothered about India.

you compared a once in a fullmoon Chinese media on india to the regular almost on a daily basis india reporting on china ,I m sorry you lost the argument , no wonder you guys having democracy all these years and yet still so far behind us

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!

Spreading hatred?

Do you actually watch the clips that you posted? :bounce:

There is no hatred by statements of facts. No one says anything such as India is China's number 1 enemy or China's missiles aiming at New Delhi or are India killer.

Rather, the first clip analyzing why India is number one weapon importer of the world but their military is still so backward. Among many things, the analyst believes that over-ambition, lack of military industries, lack of well-defined goals, abundance of corruptions. He takes example of your over billed Admiral Gorshkov carrier and tanks from Russia with unprecedentedly amazing prices, both due to India's lack of bargaining capability as you demonstrated to the Russia that you don't have the capability and you have to rely on them (arjon as example). He said that there may be people more interested in their own bank accounts than your national interest by insisting buying big items, as with big items they can easily take kickbacks which have to be figured into the purchase price, and that also effectively kills the competition of your domestic military industry. He said your purchase of the carrier sets an epic example of money spent unjustly in front of the world.

The rest two clips just say India did some weapon development/exercises.

Where is the hatred?

It is probably you who hate the other so much that every action of the other appears to you as hatred driven. And it is you who spreading the hatred.

LOL...and what about the claim that "Chinese are not at all bothered about India".

I suggest if yyou are really not bothered then mind your own business and dont tell us what to do with our money.

Obviously you would want us to not spend money so that a non-peace loving country like yours can invade us and easily take control of our land.

These videos are a proof of the fact that Chinese media is no less.

you compared a once in a fullmoon Chinese media on india to the regular almost on a daily basis india reporting on china ,I m sorry you lost the argument , no wonder you guys having democracy all these years and yet still so far behind us

Sorry brother but we dont have state controlled media.Had our media been state controlled we wont have even had the "once in a blue moon" incident.

Democracy rocks baby...Haters gonna hate!!

LOL...and what about the claim that "Chinese are not at all bothered about India".

I suggest if yyou are really not bothered then mind your own business and dont tell us what to do with our money.

Obviously you would want us to not spend money so that a non-peace loving country like yours can invade us and easily take control of our land.

These videos are a proof of the fact that Chinese media is no less.

Sorry brother but we dont have state controlled media.Had our media been state controlled we wont have even had the "once in a blue moon" incident.

Democracy rocks baby...Haters gonna hate!!

yeah right completely agreed democracy rocks but only if you can have a average personal income of $10000 a year other wise democracy hmmmmmm look at india:yay:

The same thing can be said against India:

1) Porus Border
3) Having Zang Nan and Kashmir of Pakistan
4) Providing Nuclear technology to threat the world peace
5) Building a circle against China
7) Threat for world by showing the world that great democracy can be so sick once implemented by some countries.

Please provide your proof for point 2, 4, 5, 6 else this is just your rant. Dont come back to ask my claims as I see china as threat but you said China doesnt see us as threat.

yeah right completely agreed democracy rocks but only if you can have a average personal income of $10000 a year other wise democracy hmmmmmm look at india:yay:

Atleast we can have babies as much we want, No one is going to stop me unlike you.

So, you think becasue of china supporting Pak friend, China is a threat to India? if we don't, we are not? you are so naive!!!

Indian Media and Gange river water both influence indian life and mind, from the two thing, which do you think impact more on your attitude to China?

BTW, I don't know that, in you mind, China is so powerful that can bottle up our rivals with other countries, it seems very cool, like USA, CCP don't propaganda that it is such smart and cool.

I gave you specific examples on how you prop up regimes just to stump your rivals. China, of course is powerful. Don't you think so? It is not the WWII China but has a regime at the center which can waste human lives in a trice(human waves attack) to overwhelm any enemy especially her neighbors and added to that the new found wealth in the past decade which makes her spend the riches on sophisticated weapons makes China formidable. So anyone underestimating her strength is naive. Added to that her support of another nuclear rival providing arms and weapons not to mention having the soldiers in the disputed region(Pakistani Kashmir) and the unexplained thrust into the Indian Ocean(Gwadar port etc) all these makes one suspicious and have to be cognizant of the security threat China projects.

Please provide your proof for point 2, 4, 5, 6 else this is just your rant. Dont come back to ask my claims as I see china as threat but you said China doesnt see us as threat.

Atleast we can have babies as much we want, No one is going to stop me unlike you.

yeah right but pitty most of the babies don't get to see their first birthday

yeah right but pitty most of the babies don't get to see their first birthday

Does it matter?? Matter is that I can afford 3 babies and they all can live. But for you, Even you have money or capability you can't produce and that is Government's will. Ironical isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom