What's new

80-Year-Old Woman Paraded Naked on Donkey on Khap's Orders India

well, declaring someone a "whore" can actually get the evil doers help from police and from the anti-female females too... the lady so declared can get beaten and tortured by the "oh so decent folk"... and then have her property stolen.

but this lady was too old for that declaration.

the "village elders" would have actually gotten of her land in the end, but psychiatric hospitals exist in india so that families can declare a member bipolar/psychotic and dispose of them for property and other reasons.

In India you cannot drive a person off their property for being a Whore. Prostitution is legal in India.

Besides village whores are quite well known in their districts and the next ....... so its quite to impossible to declare just anyone a whore.

She did not have any family, which is why this happened to her in the first place. These are called crimes of opportunity.

I am not upset... I was just pointing out that such behavior also exists in your nation (Not Canada though).
okay_sticker_by_quartertofour-d77iu0e.jpg

Prostitution is legal in India

since when??

In India you cannot drive a person off their property for being a Whore.

lot of things are possible in india...

Besides village whores are quite well known in their districts and the next... so its quite to impossible to declare just anyone a whore.

a technicality, which doesn't speak of reality.

She did not have any family, which is why this happened to her in the first place. These are called crimes of opportunity.

so those with families don't get declared as witches??

since when??

lot of things are possible in india...

a technicality, which doesn't speak of reality.

so those with families don't get declared as witches??

....since forever :coffee: ... heard of Devdasi and Mujra ? ..Heard of Amrapali ?

....since forever :coffee: ... heard of Devdasi and Mujra ?

then go tell the police who have "immoral traffic" departments and regularly conduct anti-prostitution raids and "rescue" ladies who didn't want to be "rescued"... go tell hindi and regional tv channels who help the police in these raids.

yet the same police and tv channels allow parents to kill children, directly via "honor killing" or indirectly via enforced suicides.

india ( and south asia ) is the most backward society in history.

respecting woman? for what? are they some special creatures?
There shall be no discrimination that i agree but why would we respect them?
well looking at your comment !!!! I can not say any thing more... may be I should leave this to the others to explain it to you... as am speechless now

well looking at your comment !!!! I can not say any thing more... may be I should leave this to the others to explain it to you... as am speechless now
I just asked you one simple question and you don't have to think too much to give answer, just tell me why do "you" respect women and i will get my answer.

I just asked you one simple question and you don't have to think too much to give answer, just tell me why do "you" respect women and i will get my answer.
No Sir you may asked a simple question but a sensitive thinker like me will have to think for a month on this..

No Sir you may asked a simple question but a sensitive thinker like me will have to think for a month on this..
Do think about it and respect is earned not given and discrimination is when you think they are not equal to man. I believe in equality and for me woman are not some weak creature who needed our respect, they just need non-discriminatory enviroment and they will earn their respect by themselves.

Do think about it and respect is earned not given and discrimination is when you think they are not equal to man. I believe in equality and for me woman are not some weak creature who needed our respect, they just need non-discriminatory enviroment and they will earn their respect by themselves.
they are weak you know that and therefore we need to give them equal status because they can not get their own status by their own... they need equality in their rights not in torture and violence as they have weaken bodies and can not bear it and you know that

We also wear white clothing during Chinese funerals.

Don't listen to the commie they mess with your mind & this commie worships Gaddafi the Libiyan one
On Topic
This tribal structure must be Demolished ASAP they used this plot to grab the old ladies small piece of land

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom