What's new

80-Year-Old Woman Paraded Naked on Donkey on Khap's Orders India

Black is the color of night, a time when most evil take place. Its a time of fear. That is why in ALL culture black is associated with "evil" as in "dark magic", "witches", "black death", etc..

In Chinese, the characters for "黑心" (ruthless/vicious) literally mean "black heart".

This word was in existence long before the age of colonialism.

In Chinese, the characters for "黑心" (ruthless/vicious) literally mean "black heart".

This word was in existence long before the age of colonialism.

So what would you call a person who calls the Chinese "racist" because you call a bad man "Black heart" ? :P

So what would you call a person who calls the Chinese "racist" because you call a bad man "Black heart" ? :P

Back when this word first came into use, I don't think people in China would have met a black person (most still haven't).

So the term has no connotation with race, as far as I know.

Back when this word first came into use, I don't think people in China would have met a black person (most still haven't).

So the term has no connotation with race, as far as I know.

The same being true for India too. Meeting an African I mean.

Fair Indians meet other "dark" or "black" Indian all the time. :cheesy: ....... its unlikely to have any race association.

As a matter of fact most popular Hindu gods are "black" .... eg. "Krishna" "Ram", "Shiva" are all depicted as "Back" or "Dark".

The word "Krishna" (name of very popular god) actually means "Dark" :lol:

ALL Indian deity's are made from Black stone. Not White stone. :P

.......but then there are those who feel ashamed of their culture and want to be "Arabs".

go through your post... you will see why.

This coming from a man who proclaimed on a pakistani forum that Indians are "Racist" ? :lol:

What makes you think I have any respect for your posts or your "certificates" ? Feel free to issue me plenty more.

This coming from a man who proclaimed on a pakistani forum that Indians are "Racist" ? :lol:

What makes you think I have any respect for your posts or your "certificates" ? Feel free to issue me plenty more.

i said "south asians", meaning pakistanis too... :coffee:

by the way, did anyone focus on the fact that she was called "a witch"... south asia is so full of ignorants, in 2014, be they in villages or in colleges...

If you seriously think that this kind of backward scum only lives in India, you need to start opening your eyes.
flying-lawnmower.gif

by the way, did anyone focus on the fact that she was called "a witch"... south asia is so full of ignorants, in 2014, be they in villages or in colleges...

It wold be easier to call a 80 year old women a "witch" rather than a "Whore" while stealing her property. ............ alternative will be to declare her insane or senile, in which case state gets her property.

It wold be easier to call a 80 year old women a "witch" rather than a "Whore"

well, declaring someone a "whore" can actually get the evil doers help from police and from the anti-female females too... the lady so declared can get beaten and tortured by the "oh so decent folk"... and then have her property stolen.

but this lady was too old for that declaration.

alternative will be to declare her insane or senile, in which case state gets her property.

the "village elders" would have actually gotten her land in the end, but psychiatric hospitals exist in india so that families can declare a member bipolar/psychotic and dispose of them for property and other reasons.

Back
Top Bottom