What's new

80 temples demolished in Modi's capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modi was actually doing the right thing since all those temples were illigal.

Not to forget the tensions/riots when a mosque (illigal) was about t be demolished.

Hindu's have shown much tolerance and there are no tensions compared to the mosque issue few years back.

and to all my Pakistani (Modi Basher) friends here is to you.

f1c0f7068bdeb5cc896faa577735d1cf.jpg

Imran Khan with Modi.

Pakistan rangers giving guard of honor to Modi at Wagah Border.

If India is a democracy (separation of temple and state) why is BJP a purely Hindu platform?

If India is a democracy (separation of temple and state) why is BJP a purely Hindu platform?

BJP does have Muslim members including MPs and ministers.

They are not exclusive Hindu but tend to be more "nationalistic". More right wing patriotism than the others that typically attracts the majority populations only in most countries.

It would be like the right wing parties in Pakistan who would mainly attract only Muslims while the left wing parties would attract more minorities.

May be you can take the example of the democrats in the USA attracting most of the colored and migrant vote.

Ever heard of Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi, Najma Heptullah(Grand Niece of Maulana Azad), Shahnawaz Hussien etc?

Ever heard of Navjot Singh Sinddhu? who is sikh.

According to Indian law places of worship cannot be demolished like that.

If they are illegal encroachments there is a right way of handling it and a wrong way. He should've offered to relocate them in a suitable area. But the intent was to piss off people.

I'm reminded of Bulley Shah's words

Masjid Dha de, mandir dha de, dha de jo kuch dhainda
Ik banday da dil na dhaveen, rab oday vich hai rehnda

Modi was actually doing the right thing since all those temples were illigal.

Not to forget the tensions/riots when a mosque (illigal) was about t be demolished.

Hindu's have shown much tolerance and there are no tensions compared to the mosque issue few years back.

and to all my Pakistani (Modi Basher) friends here is to you.

f1c0f7068bdeb5cc896faa577735d1cf.jpg

Imran Khan with Modi.

Pakistan rangers giving guard of honor to Modi at Wagah Border.

According to Indian law places of worship cannot be demolished like that.

You are wrong.

If they are illegal encroachments there is a right way of handling it and a wrong way. He should've offered to relocate them in a suitable area.

I agree.

But the intent was to piss off people.

Why would he piss off his voters? He wins in Gujrat on a Hindu Vote Bank. VHP,Shiv-Sena, Bajrang Dal all help him to win. After his misadventure he has taken an open enimity with all of his supporting elements.

Indian laws can be overlooked when the place of worship in question is not an important one.

Modi simply allowed the municipal corporation to do its work of demolishing illegal structures obstructing the road/pavement without considering religious feelings.

Spoken like a true son of the subcontinent...

A "law can be overlooked when... ".

That is how you guys created this massacring maniac in the first place.

When it comes to development, check against corruption and a sincere Government modi is light years ahead of Bhutto's and Sharif's and the Military of Pakistan.

Corruption is something Modi is driving out of Gujrat.

I would suggest
that first we seek to correct the injustice to our brothers
before, we seek too much justice for our selves.

If in fact, the Temples were built on land(s) own by the government
then there is no recourse but to accept it
(which is most likely the case)
Were the lands, bought, and on title recorded at the government office
were the builds plans on file with the Government office, with an authority to build
and inspected by the government?
(and I think not - one was built as a test case, no one took issue and their you are.
now someone is taking their lgitimate Issue and demolishing the Temples)
It would make any difference if they were Church, Wats, Mosques or what ever....they are illegal structures.

The thing that amases me is how can you amass the funds that it took to build an illegal structure,
yet, why could you have not built a Legal one, over time, spending a liitte bit more on the cost of the land.
(Possibly the land prices are out of this world.......but clearly an open field and praying to God works
and it costs very little.

Modi has done very well for Gujarat (controversies aside), no doubt about that. But Gujarat has always been a very prosperous state in India, & Modi has only continued the good work. In fact, looking at the figures in Gujarat during Modi's reign & from the previous administrations show that the development & socioeconomic conditions of Gujarat have been pretty much constant.

If Bin Laden becomes President of AQLand, filled with AQ voters. Do we just let him off because all of AQ has accepted Bin Laden?

There is no freakin difference between the two. I think Modi might have killed a lot more people over the decades.

This man is hell of an administrator/leader;
Do you have any proof that he was responsible for killings in Gujarat???
But i have links to prove my claims
Just look at Gujarat's growth rate(more than 11%)
Look at investments
Vibrant Gujarat nets MoUs worth $ 450 billion by Jayashankar Menon on Automotive Blogs
(More than twice of Pakistan's GDP )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom