What's new

8 of the Most Attractive Politicians in the World

4074.jpg

Half italian,half parsi= fully homo.. :lol: indians call him "amul baby" ..

Rahul-Gandhi-17Jan-PTI1.jpg

@Leader

233594_5_.jpg

Orly Levy (Israel)

Out of all those the best looking is hands down Orly Levy. She is also an Arab Jew (Half Moroccan and half Yemeni). It clearly shows.

Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoum

http://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...teps-of-the-arab-royal-family/comment-page-2/

Hasni your giving the wrong vibes man.. the rainbow kind.. :lol:

Princess Ameerah al-Taweel:

She is pretty doable.. :D

Otherwise the French and Italian female politicians are doing good as well. Good to see.

Rachida Dati (French-Arab), Member of the EU Parliament and former minister. Doing well for a 49 year old.

Unless you are into granny ....... :lol:

Last edited:
:lol:

Why is that? Is it because she is "Jewish"? Hands down the best looking out of those 3-4 female pelicans posted.

Rachida Dati is still much better looking than that granny of a Ukrainian woman.

The Italian ones @MarkusS posted are the second best of this thread.

Na but thts a "guy" .. as for ukranian granny which one? dati isnt hot ... accept it man.. or maybe your into granny.... :D

Saale Kamine BC Indian Girls ka mazaak udha raha hai tune kal kya kaha tha be ke teri ex Indian thi or woh bhi itni Ghori ke Katrina bhi kaali laage....:mad: Aab badal raha hai BC, Keh toh aese raha hai jese tum toh andhere me bhi chamkte ho :lol: Tum bhi kaale Kawe hote hai :agree: Girls toh mast hoti hai tumhari waha aake Pakistani set karunga paka :cheers:

Woh to first love tha. Friends since grade 8. Us waqt gori kaun dekhta hai. Ab waise brown girls are very pretty.

Hahah tujhe ni milni koi **** ;)

Na but thts a "guy" .. as for ukranian granny which one? dati isnt hot ... accept it man.. or maybe your into granny.... :D

This thread is full of men posted by your compatriots and others.:lol: I thought we needed some from both sexes.

No, she is better looking than the Ukrainian granny. Thought grannies were included since people were posting photos of ancient women now in their 70's….

So how many obligatory nose jobs and plastic operations did those 3 do then?

:lol:

30201_5_.jpg

Hina Rabbani Khar (Pakistan)

She is very beautiful especially after she did surgery.

I prefer her to all of them.

I like Iranic people more than every nation.not just because it is my nation,my eyes says Iranic people are the most beautiful on the earth.

She has more beautiful pictures on internet.

She never did surgery lol.

Back
Top Bottom