What's new

8 month old baby raped in Delhi

What relevance does this rape + murder in Pakistan have to do with the OP?

I went out of way to not single out India...yet, you respond with...look, look, Pakistan has rapes too.

FML.

Relevance ?

Umm..it is child rape that was reported today, just like the one you mentioned.

Rape is rape regardless of where it happens, so why single out, those that happen in India, just include all the rapes, and have collective criticism.

What relevance does this rape + murder in Pakistan have to do with the OP?

I went out of way to not single out India...yet, you respond with...look, look, Pakistan has rapes too.

FML.

What were you expecting ?

Bharatis will never condemn such acts!! They take pride and joy in raping be it a woman or an eight month old baby.

These low life bharatis on pdf will always defend these rapes by blaming others.

Relevance ?

Rape is rape regardless of where it happens, so why single out, those that happen in India, just include all the rapes, and have collective criticism.

It takes special kind of genes to produce sub humans like you who call themselves indians. Recently in Pakistan a girl was raped and kidnapped. The issue was discussed from different angles but no Pakistani member started quoting news from India that some one was raped. I am very glad to see the level of maturity in Pakistani culture; which, of course, indians like you would never reach.

It takes special kind of genes to produce sub humans like you who call themselves indians. Recently in Pakistan a girl was raped and kidnapped. The issue was discussed from different angles but no Pakistani member started quoting news from India that some one was raped. I am very glad to see the level of maturity in Pakistani culture; which, of course, indians like you would never reach.

There is a reason to this!!
IMG_3665.JPG

IMG_3666.JPG

Actually it is you people, who make mockery serious issue as rape.
Rapes are common occurrence in Pakistan as well as India.

No Pakistani created and discussed a brother raping and killing his kid sister, which btw also happened today.

Both these incidents happened today. Both happened to children, so why discuss one and ignore the other ? Just because one happened in India and other in Pakistan?

Actually it is you people, who make mockery serious issue as rape.
Rapes are common occurrence in Pakistan as well as India.

No Pakistani created and discussed a brother raping and killing his kid sister, which btw also happened today.

Both these incidents happened today. Both happened to children, so why discuss one and ignore the other ? Just because one happened in India and other in Pakistan?

I think you should read the OP again and again and again..

He is just feeling sick of this news.. that how someone can do this.. whether it is India or Pakistan.. even in Pakistan these kind of savages are found.

Many of us have been reporting such cases on PDF lately.. whether it has occurred in Pakistan or India or a European country..

Actually, one Pakistani already started a thread and others have discussed it.
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/man-...-rape-teenage-sister-in-quetta-police.541647/

As for the guy who started this thread, I doubt it that he is Pakistani. See his comment here:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/bang...hters-k-8w-trainers-from-china.541455/page-10

Regardless, both are sad incidents and it doesn't matter who starts the thread.

Relevance ?

Op is a bengali.

Eight-month-old baby raped in India capital Delhi - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-42869010

Raped by her 28 year old cousin. The baby is in critical condition.

What kind of savage does something like this? India, Pakistan, America...whatever, how depraved do you have to be??

:(
Sick people are in all societies and countries , in all colours, creed ,caste and religions.

You don't normally see indians opening rape or child abuse threads on PDF. Only 2-3 nationalities do that against India with intent of defaming India. I find them equal to rapists/sadists. They will start discussing rape victim then and start mocking india. Gives them sort of victory feeling.

You don't normally see indians opening rape or child abuse threads on PDF. Only 2-3 nationalities do that against India with intent of defaming India. I find them equal to rapists/sadists. They will start discussing rape victim then and start mocking india. Gives them sort of victory feeling.
Yes, talking about rape in the news is the same as raping someone. And it obviously defamed India when the OP specifically days...

'India, Pakistan, America...whatever....'

You're right though...Indians getting offended on a random Internet forum are the REAL victims.

The word pathetic doesn't do justice.

Yes, talking about rape in the news is the same as raping someone. And it obviously defamed India when the OP specifically days...

'India, Pakistan, America...whatever....'

You're right though...Indians getting offended on a random Internet forum are the REAL victims.

The word pathetic doesn't do justice.
How many forumers will get a news in their feed like kids raped in India when they do not belong to india? You surely searched for such thing and posted. Your hate for India is known.

Back
Top Bottom