What's new

8 Haunted Places In Pakistan You Dare Not Go

Sindh – Karachi – Liari – People claim that they have seen a ghost of a man badly wounded and bleeding from head to toe who vanishes if approached. The sight seems quite horrific while it is a matter of fact that in Karachi if a man is badly beaten and he is bleeding profusely, he would definitely flee in fear that his attackers have returned with a “BORI” trimmed in his size.
:rofl:

@Slav Defence
they forget to mention real haunted house nine zero..
Where black bald fat ghost haunted past few decades and kills people remotely. Even on gun point the ghost brings the people and terrifies them with strange speeches.

So this forum for you shoo get register in Bharat Rakshak..
nahi bhai jaan bharat rakshak mai wo maja nahi jo aap ke ghar mai ghuske aap ko pareshan karne mai hai:D

yes that's only for Indians and we like that :)
actually it is for whole world no one dares to come to Pakistan because of daily show of fireworks.:P

HAUNTED HOUSES OF PAKISTAN:

haunted.jpg

You must have come across many stories about the haunted houses in Pakistan and especially in posh localities of Lahore and Karachi but my honest opinion regarding the topic is that where there might be some genuine events, I firmly maintain that many are cropped up by people pursuing personal interests.

Here is a list of stories, which I have personally heard repeatedly from different people, and I am sure you must have heard some of them too. I would even go further enough to tell you that from which precise location the stories have originated or the events have occurred.

Sindh – Karachi – If you were to tarry along the streets of block 6 at P.E.C.H.S, you will see a light glowing around house No. 39-K. where it might simply mean that someone is living there most people insist seeing a pale woman wearing a white dress, walking along the street and disappearing about 03:00 in the morning. While it may mean the end of her night shift at the Scare Corporation Ltd, most people maintain that the lady had been kidnapped, raped, murdered and buried there.

Sindh – Karachi – Liari – People claim that they have seen a ghost of a man badly wounded and bleeding from head to toe who vanishes if approached. The sight seems quite horrific while it is a matter of fact that in Karachi if a man is badly beaten and he is bleeding profusely, he would definitely flee in fear that his attackers have returned with a “BORI” trimmed in his size.

Punjab – Lahore – Z Block DHA– People claim that there is a big haunted house in DHA Phase 3 sector Z, which has been subjected to several exorcisms but the ghosts refuse to leave despite the owner’s attempt. It is believed that this is why the price of that property is considerably low. Whatever the people might say, I firmly maintain the belief that some ghosts were looking for some cheap plots in DHA and when they failed to find one (thanks to the property prices there) they simply haunted that house and started living there. That is the truth, if you are willing to believe!

So, these are some of the stories people told me and since I haven’t inspected these house personally, my conclusions about them might annoy some of you. If you have any stories to share kindly do so in the comments section below. I would love to lend your story an ear!

Reference:

Haunted Houses of Pakistan! - Zameen Blog

Very informative post chairman sir:enjoy:

:rofl:

@Slav Defence
they forget to mention real haunted house nine zero..
Where black bald fat ghost haunted past few decades and kills people remotely. Even on gun point the ghost brings the people and terrifies them with strange speeches.
Exactly,and that ghost lives in London.They will get you man and curse you with ''parchi'',so be careful.:lol:

regards

This story of 40 children born in one pregnency , too much stuff being thrown out with out scientific evidence. 5 children born at once I would have said ok fine. 2 Cricket teams born at once

Last edited:
Narrate full account....
Was watering fields with my father at night. I ended up getting tired and got permission to go home and sleep. On the way home, I saw my uncle on a dark street in the pind. He stopped me. Asked me where I was going. I told him I'm going home. He smiled and kept going in the opposite direction. When I got home, my chachi let me in. I told her I saw uncle going towards our fields. She told me that uncle is sleeping inside his room. I went to look and uncle was sleeping in his bed. I got really scared.

20 years ago while camping overnight at Lake Saif Ul Malook, i had a strange experience , so i agree that there is/was something wrong over there.

Was watering fields with my father at night. I ended up getting tired and got permission to go home and sleep. On the way home, I saw my uncle on a dark street in the pind. He stopped me. Asked me where I was going. I told him I'm going home. He smiled and kept going in the opposite direction. When I got home, my chachi let me in. I told her I saw uncle going towards our fields. She told me that uncle is sleeping inside his room. I went to look and uncle was sleeping in his bed. I got really scared.
what did you smoke before this experience ? :lol:

20 years ago while camping overnight at Lake Saif Ul Malook, i had a strange experience , so i agree that there is/was something wrong over there.

What happened?

what did you smoke before this experience ? :LOL:

I was like 12 years old.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom