What's new

8 Haunted Places In Pakistan You Dare Not Go

Damn. That's crazy.

What did they look like?
That was 20 years ago , so i dont remember exactly. But it was full moon and i woke up late in the night for a wee. Ours was the only camp that night. I dont get scared of Paranormal so i went for a wee anyway.

The couple couldn't stop after the first? Man, we really need to emphasize the use of condoms in Pakistan. :omghaha:

Was watering fields with my father at night. I ended up getting tired and got permission to go home and sleep. On the way home, I saw my uncle on a dark street in the pind. He stopped me. Asked me where I was going. I told him I'm going home. He smiled and kept going in the opposite direction. When I got home, my chachi let me in. I told her I saw uncle going towards our fields. She told me that uncle is sleeping inside his room. I went to look and uncle was sleeping in his bed. I got really scared.
Our subconscious mind generates this type of illusions when we are tired or son't wants to do what we have to do.

Yeh peechay se kiss ne awaz di?
Yeh andhery mien koun hai mere sath?
Koun aya mere taqub mien?
Sab fiqr aor khayal k jinnat.

Our subconscious mind generates this type of illusions when we are tired or son't wants to do what we have to do.

Yeh peechay se kiss ne awaz di?
Yeh andhery mien koun hai mere sath?
Koun aya mere taqub mien?
Sab fiqr aor khayal k jinnat.

Yeah whatever. I saw that shit with my eyes and heard it with my ears.

20 years ago while camping overnight at Lake Saif Ul Malook, i had a strange experience , so i agree that there is/was something wrong over there.

what did you smoke before this experience ? :lol:

Share your experience. Here I had a sticky thread "share your super natural experience "

Dead people's souls wandering here and there? impossible.

Jinnat trolling someone? quite possible.. and people have experiences..

But these real experiences are quite different than what most of the people narrate..

I have a friend who lives near Paddington Station. I occasionally used to stop by at her house after school and now with her after campus. When we were at school I used to speak to her granny whenever I visited.Being a typical English granny, her rocking chair was her favorite possession. Her granny died 2 years ago. Ever since then, whenever I enter that house the rocking chair rocks gently even though nobody is seated on it. Never happened before. Only happens when I enter the place. They are staunch Christians and it initially spooked us out to the extent that they would run to get the Bible and recite some verses as soon as it happened. Now, we just ignore it and shrug it off. The strange thing is that I still feel granny's presence whenever I enter that house..even now..some 2 years later

But these real experiences are quite different than what most of the people narrate..
:)

After death nobody can return as our soul goes to s places I can't remember right now. But I have heard Man/woman have Kareen Jinn with them. After anyone died this kareen jinn do everything.

A thread for everyone who have experience
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/share-your-super-natural-experiences.95545/

The story has been there since I was a child. Instead of bride, people refer to her as "Churail" .

My fiance calls his sister in law "churail" when she's not around. Now I've just found out what that means :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom