What's new

8 former Army Chiefs counter V K Singh, no money was paid to politican

[Bregs];4821622 said:
i have no intentions to insult him as a solider for he being an army general, i just compared his continued antics to the other leader called fenku. You can see innumerable reasons where he could have shown restraint for the sake of post he was holding and was formelrly holding but he always behaved as a politician, while no other General in Indian history has been so much politically active, this is a very bad precedent he has set

i have utmost regard for Indian army and its generals including Gen. VK Singh but only as a former army chief

Is that why you are using such explicit adjectives??

[Bregs];4821638 said:
when you are charging me as a paid up agent then there is no point arguing with you

Being on a defence forum if majority of your threads are basic smear campaigns, what else can be construed, because none of them constitute as any political activism, are they???? you are viewed as what you represent, and from what i have seen there is not much to state otherwise....

Being on a defence forum if majority of your threads are basic smear campaigns, what else can be construed, because none of them constitute as any political activism, are they???? you are viewed as what you represent, and from what i have seen there is not much to state otherwise....

when 10-15 others Fenku fan boys making threads praising him then where was this advice of yours ?

except blaming me why is there no discussion on articles which are not mine personal ?

why 2 different set of rules for Fenku fans and me because i am alone here ?

have you ever objected ever here to a single abusive threads here ? then you have no right to blame me at the personal level ...period

Bro i do not care how and by whom i am branded as long as i have my belief in my convictions those who have problems with my threads may not open them as i have not invited them

[Bregs];4821678 said:
when 10-15 others Fenku fan boys making threads praising him then where was this advice of yours ?

except blaming me why is there no discussion on articles which are not mine personal ?

why 2 different set of rules for Fenku fans and me because i am alone here ?

have you ever objected ever here to a single abusive threads here ? then you have no right to blame me at the personal level ...period

Bro i do not care how and by whom i am branded as long as i have my belief in my convictions those who have problems with my threads may not open them as i have not invited them

Simple question,,, Do you know the difference between promotion of a candidate and smear campaign....

Simple question,,, Do you know the difference between promotion of a candidate and smear campaign....

you are seeing one side of a coin despite my repeated replies, you saw one general in thread, what about other former 8 army chiefs . are they less decorated then this one ? you are trying to side step my thread asking irreverent questions

This thread is about 8 ex army chiefs junking the claims of VK Singh

[Bregs];4821692 said:
you are seeing one side of a coin despite my repeated replies, you saw one general in thread, what about other former 8 army chiefs . are they less decorated then this one ? you are trying to side step my thread asking irreverent questions

This thread is about 8 ex army chiefs junking the claims of VK Singh

Wow, I just replied to your comment.... as I said, i see the ulterior motive of maligning a soldier who has served this nation all his life to get brownie points as his rhetoric is against the political party you have been promoting vehemently on this forum.

As far as rest of the generals commenting on VK singh sir: they have the credentials to do so, you my friend are of no stature to malign the General by throwing adjectives at him....simple!

Wow, I just replied to your comment.... as I said, i see the ulterior motive of maligning a soldier who has served this nation all his life to get brownie points as his rhetoric is against the political party you have been promoting vehemently on this forum.

As far as rest of the generals commenting on VK singh sir: they have the credentials to do so, you my friend are of no stature to malign the General by throwing adjectives at him....simple!

Look i come from a military family , my dad served under the army chief as one of his staff officers.(whose photo is in my avatar ), i know 3 ex service chiefs personally (as they were my dads friends) but none , None played politics like vk has done in the past and continues to do so . so before you get all high and mighty and judge the OP , do look at whats being presented here.
all he did was post an article debunking an allegation made by vk , the debunking was done by 8 former chiefs. it up to you to accept what you wish to believe. In my opinion [MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] has not insulted vk . just stated facts.

PS: i am a congressman and been in politics for close to 16 years , yet i do not promote politics on this forum . I have in my previous post even admired modi for some of his facets in his working style, and to be honest this forum has gone and become a rape /political forum rather than being a defense one. so let the political threads just die.

Nothing more then a Damage control by indians... :coffee:

Look i come from a military family , my dad served under the army chief as one of his staff officers.(whose photo is in my avatar ), i know 3 ex service chiefs personally (as they were my dads friends) but none , None played politics like vk has done in the past and continues to do so . so before you get all high and mighty and judge the OP , do look at whats being presented here.
all he did was post an article debunking an allegation made by vk , the debunking was done by 8 former chiefs. it up to you to accept what you wish to believe. In my opinion [MENTION=148509][Bregs][/MENTION] has not insulted vk . just stated facts.

PS: i am a congressman and been in politics for close to 16 years , yet i do not promote politics on this forum . I have in my previous post even admired modi for some of his facets in his working style, and to be honest this forum has gone and become a rape /political forum rather than being a defense one. so let the political threads just die.

Sir,
i have no problem with promoting whatever candidate they chose to or discussing the performance of general, but calling a the Army chief "phenku" is something I will take an offense to ... there is no need for such pettiness....

Sir,
i have no problem with promoting whatever candidate they chose to or discussing the performance of general, but calling a the Army chief "phenku" is something I will take an offense to ... there is no need for such pettiness....

I too find it distasteful but then in my opinion you should also condemn the way they talk about others of the congress party . i my self have been abused on this forum many a times just because i an a congressman . mind you i do not propagate any party line here but still the abuse continues.

I too find it distasteful but then in my opinion you should also condemn the way they talk about others of the congress party . i my self have been abused on this forum many a times just because i an a congressman . mind you i do not propagate any party line here but still the abuse continues.

As far as condemnation is concerned, i condemn everything from vajpayee and cos indecisiveness to Mr Singh's/UPA's gross inaction, from criminality attitude of SP/BSP to polarization of Modi, Sena and MNS.

But I have no issues with people promoting their parties, I have never complained about any pro- Modi threads, or Pro - AAP/ anna/ or threads praising economic brilliance of Mr. Singh. The only thing that bothers me is Smear campaigns whether it's against Modi or Rahul Gandhi, posting endless articles consisting of pitiful rants is petty....

Lets not follow the same far left far right attitude of US electoral politics...

As far as condemnation is concerned, i condemn everything from vajpayee and cos indecisiveness to Mr Singh's/UPA's gross inaction, from criminality attitude of SP/BSP to polarization of Modi, Sena and MNS.

But I have no issues with people promoting their parties, I have never complained about any pro- Modi threads, or Pro - AAP/ anna/ or threads praising economic brilliance of Mr. Singh. The only thing that bothers me is Smear campaigns whether it's against Modi or Rahul Gandhi, posting endless articles consisting of pitiful rants is petty....

Lets not follow the same far left far right attitude of US electoral politics...

On this i agree with you completely:)

Back
Top Bottom