What's new

8 Chinese Spies arrested in Himachal Pradesh.. India

here check these links.. they are spies

Eight Chinese spies arrested in Himachal Pradesh

8 Chinese spies arrested from Himachal monastery

Expired visa? Heh do you really expect spies to actually be this stupid? If that's your standard for spies, then thousands of Indians in China would be deported as spies.

this is confirmed now.. ..

The Himachal Pradesh police arrested 8 Chinese nationals after being found in suspicious circumstances.

this is the news...
now these chinese will be grinned in Indian Jails till eternity

The raiding police teams on Tuesday night also recovered Indian currency worth Rs 30 lakh, USD 3,000 and some other foreign currencies in cash and mobile phones suspected to have Chinese SIM cards and international ATM cards from them.

The raids, which were carried out following intelligence inputs by central intelligence agencies, continued till past mid-night.

Eight Chinese arrested in Himachal on charges of visa violation - The Times of India

1. What were they doing in poor broke country that too illegally?
2. They had currency worth 30 lakh, USD 3000 + foreign currencies
3. Chinese sims and International ATM cards..

Give them good thrashing to extract why they had all the colorful currencies, Chinese Sims etc and more over why were they still living on expired visa..

here check these links.. they are spies

this is confirmed now.. ..

The Himachal Pradesh police arrested 8 Chinese nationals after being found in suspicious circumstances.

this is the news...
now these chinese will be grinned in Indian Jails till eternity

that's not count and don't make us doubt your integrity.

change the thread title if you cannot ask the mod to do it for you.

that's not count and don't make us doubt your integrity.

change the thread title if you cannot ask the mod to do it for you.

hey i am just quoting media... its all over the news
police arrested 8 Chinese nationals after being found in suspicious circumstances.

these chinese will probably get royal 3rd degree pretty soon ... and then will be shipped to some nice rajyasthani jail ... with temp. outside in 50s :) ...

You should investigate that whether they are Tibet! Or China dissenter, Maybe they flee to india for freedom!!
Don't be too sensitive! Spy, maybe, they go to there to steal "democracy" and "freedom" to china, beside these, what do you have else to be stolen?
U really have no idea about the third degree torture in India . :lol:

I hope after seeing how they treated our traders, we will not let these spies go without good Indian experience..

correct ... these barbarian chinese deserved to be treated like that ... its TIT for TAT ... we should serve them hot **** and fress piss ... i still remember how our innocent traders were treated in china .. for no reason... now these barbarians should learn a good lesson..

Idi0t, you clearly know what's his problem.

anyway, this will drive out all Chinese investment, guess next day China will warn and ristrict their tourists to India.

Economic crisis is looming large, yet this UPA gov is taking people's attention off that. this is a weird nation.

what investment are you talking about ... chinese only invest in themselves ... they even take their own labor to remote african nations .... on the other hand India has more investment in china... i just saw a statics ... only infosys and TCS employs around 10000 chinese .....

ignore him bro .. he is doing his cheer leading duty lol :)

Please change your thread title, you are violating copyright issue.

This world need rules please save your embarrassment. there always have to be someone uphold these rules.

Please change your thread title, you are violating copyright issue.

This world need rules please save your embarrassment. there always have to be someone uphold these rules.

hey i have already posted the links... in the news headlines its clearly mentioned spies arrested ... go check all links i posted above...

Pakistanis open threads with imaginary titles all the time on this forum.. I have never seen him upholding the rules anytime before.. but he is here on a genuine one, complaining..

You call me Idiot and I am rude.. About wish, sorry I don't want to be at the same place as you so enjoy your hell!!

you don't deserve my attention as someone can utter that rude words from you holy @ss.

Idi0t, go to hell, I've already report you though you so quickly change your post content. As a serous poster on the forum this is not acceptable

The suspicion is that these Chinese spies were there to attack Dalai Lama!! Saying it on TV..

you don't deserve my attention as someone can utter that rude words from you holy @ss.

Idi0t, go to hell, I've already report you though you so quickly change your post content. As a serous poster on the forum this is not acceptable

Again, calling me Idiot and reporting the post at the same time.. Calm down and take your medicine, dude!!

Never heard 8 spies working together.

It is more popular for some Chinese to travel the Tibet->India->Nepal route, some by bikes. Just read a tianya post from one girl from Sichuan who set up a tent in open field in rural India and almost got raped under the gun before locals rescued her. These 8 people are probably the same type. Don't think they are Tibetans since they could directly apply for political asylum before their visa expired.

hey i have already posted the links... in the news headlines its clearly mentioned spies arrested ... go check all links i posted above...

no you don't understand. don't let your uneducated behavior ruin you if you are a young man, this is a world where Rules and Integrity are both important and if a nation like India want to fulfill a world power dream, start from your daily life.

Change your thread title if your OP quote something respect the original words.

The suspicion is that these Chinese spies were there to attack Dalai Lama!! Saying it on TV..

Again, calling me Idiot and reporting the post at the same time.. Calm down and take your medicine, dude!!

yaa saw it too ... seriously dalai lama is a living example of peace .. he did never say any arrogant words towards chinese ..
and he even tries to stop more aggressive ones in Tibetan community not to turn to voilent ways ... and chinese wants to kill him... seriously these chinese are barbaric.. on the other hand Tibetans are true dispel of Budha .. these chinese barbarians were never a good dispels of great Budha.. India should protect Dalai Lama and Tibetan community at all costs

Back
Top Bottom