What's new

8 Bizarre Pakistani Food Items We Dare you to Eat

Goat/Sheep Blood Soup

And here is the slightly less appetising side of the other national dish of Kyrgyzstan (beshbarmak)…

Kyrgystan-Goat-Blood-soup_f_improf_497x373.jpg

One possible course from the Beshbarmak is a soup made from the animals blood and some other assorted parts.
blood usage is not kosher - i assume also not halal.

Fascinating . Tell me about Kalahari chicken .
kalahari chicken are local breeds of chicken which are unrelated to the commercial european grade chicken. They tend to be much taller and longer legs. Will post some photos from a few months back while in the farm.

I don't eat meat
You know what Pathans call vegetarians hhehe :D

Some people are born that way . Is it because you feel bad eating flesh or because of some sort of allergy ? I was a vegetarian and started eating meat regularly late but I love it now .
Some people have mental blockage they have sympathy for the animal its cool but i am wired different when you see a chirya i see food :D

Century Egg

It is also known as preserved egg, hundred-year egg, thousand-year egg and millennium egg. It is a Chinese delicacy, which is made by preserved duck, quail or chicken eggs. The egg is processed in a saline of clay, ash, salt, lime and straw for several weeks to several months. After the eggs have rotten completely, they are served.

heading_83651014.jpeg

Ewwww
Century Egg

It is also known as preserved egg, hundred-year egg, thousand-year egg and millennium egg. It is a Chinese delicacy, which is made by preserved duck, quail or chicken eggs. The egg is processed in a saline of clay, ash, salt, lime and straw for several weeks to several months. After the eggs have rotten completely, they are served.

heading_83651014.jpeg

You know what Pathans call vegetarians hhehe :D

:P I know. we say yeh ghass phoos kon kahata ha. at times my relative says kia tum hindu ho jo ghost nahi khati :D relatives kia apnay Bhai log

Century Egg

heading_83651014.jpeg

%$#^%$%*&^(^&*(&(*)&)(&*%^%$#%$@#$@%$#^*%%)*&_&(**&(&%^(*&%%#$@$#@

:angry:

All of em , and they all taste simply delicious:D

Being a total chicken, I have not and will not try anything on this list save one. Which dishes have you tried or want to try?

Man we humans can be really cruel sometimes i mean eating feets, balls... :bad:
Hey you vegan don't spoil the party, yum yum :P

Eaten all of em...and had raw chicken once...eat raw sushi on a regular basis.planning on trying raw beef(tartare).

Hahhahahaa :rofl: say it, means the same like English word balls , but I aint sure mods would take it in a light manner :D
We first chop those ta**** off then ------ :P
nah rehnde i don't want a -ve rating :p:
agreed mein koi vegan ni but testicles come on yr :bad::lol:

I dare you eat one of those to prove your manhood :P
Bakray k tatay sehat k ley achay hotay hain :lol: Yar tera Nam sissy man hona chaeahy tha :D
Are you saying ke tu ne khayein hue hain? :lol: aur bhai manhood sabit krne ke aur bhi tareeke hain moon haram krne ki kia zaroorat hai :rofl::D acha DR. Mentee pls hamein btaye ke bakre ke testicles ke kya fawaid hain?:D

Are you saying ke tu ne khayein hue hain? :lol: aur bhai manhood sabit krne ke aur bhi tareeke hain moon haram krne ki kia zaroorat hai :rofl::D acha DR. Mentee pls hamein btaye ke bakre ke testicles ke kya fawaid hain?:D
Chd yar to pehlay nishana pka Kr la apna :lol:
And keep your mind out of the gutter :P what's so funny about eating kapooray :angry: Bki rhi bt khanay ki to SB khatay hain chasky ly k btata koi nahe :D

Back
Top Bottom