What's new

8 Bizarre Pakistani Food Items We Dare you to Eat

Some of these are really healthy foods like "Kaleji, Maghaz, Takka Tak"

in old delhi when some one is bothering too much about food or demanding whats made irritatinglly they asnwer "Bhunna **** aur methi ka saag" :omghaha:

Buttain and tongue i might skip rest i might have eaten all

Buttain and tongue i might skip rest i might have eaten all
in delhi they eat magaz/bhejja , gurde kaporre and kalejji in every resturant i know off waise gurde+kaporre+kallejji in egg role in dinner or Nihari with bhejja or bacon and fried eggs in breakfast tastes divine :smitten:

I would like to remain Vegetarian, than taking such food items.

Ghas Phus Khane Waale ki Roz Roz Party hoti hai, and offcourse with Ghas Phus.

in delhi they eat magaz/bhejja , gurde kaporre and kalejji in every resturant i know off waise gurde+kaporre+kallejji in egg role in dinner or Nihari with bhejja or bacon and fried eggs in breakfast tastes divine :smitten:

yes bro wo kaleem's wala is master in maker these preprations

yes bro wo kaleem's wala is master in maker these preprations
well we have a sardarji near my home who made such stuff but now im a vegetarian and these days doing complete vegan diet without even ghee , butter honey and milk you know why .... these threads make me feel very very angry and depressed :cray:

well we have a sardarji near my home who made such stuff but now im a vegetarian and these days doing complete vegan diet without even ghee , butter honey and milk you know why .... these threads make me feel very very angry and depressed :cray:

i too have cut down on everything, stopped daaru after my health issue in 2023 winters. Non veg i prefer fish alone

[QUOTE="[Bregs], post: 8616376, member: 148509"]i too have cut down on everything, stopped daaru after my health issue in 2023 winters. Non veg i prefer fish alone[/QUOTE]
:o:bhai back to the future o_O

[QUOTE="[Bregs], post: 8616376, member: 148509"]i too have cut down on everything, stopped daaru after my health issue in 2023 winters. Non veg i prefer fish alone
:o:bhai back to the future o_O[/QUOTE]

lol yeah bro kya kiya jaye, 3 saal psychiatrist se treatment hua fir chodi daaru :p:

back in my childhood days i use to call ojri tolia.it was over my head why i m afraid of it.and the testicals.once my cousin had me eat that and later told me what was that.i almost vomited.lol but these are extremely healthy for sexual related things

:o:bhai back to the future o_O

lol yeah bro kya kiya jaye, 3 saal psychiatrist se treatment hua fir chodi daaru :p:[/QUOTE]
well bhai its almost 7th day today and im feeling like exploding due to the urge of daaru per kya karoon behen ne rakhee per kassam de dee :cray:

lol yeah bro kya kiya jaye, 3 saal psychiatrist se treatment hua fir chodi daaru :p:
well bhai its almost 7th day today and im feeling like exploding due to the urge of daaru per kya karoon behen ne rakhee per kassam de dee :cray:[/QUOTE]

lol i too was forced my sisters and bro in laws because i had taken Phd in alcohol :cheers:

well bhai its almost 7th day today and im feeling like exploding due to the urge of daaru per kya karoon behen ne rakhee per kassam de dee :cray:

lol i too was forced my sisters and bro in laws because i had taken Phd in alcohol :cheers:[/QUOTE]
well jijaji was saying ... bhai challen kya gamm galat kerne so much for control but thing is i dont have any real sister but one is 6 cousins so cant do much but next week its her sons birthday im sure "usse uski hi ksaasm turwaa doonga"

Back
Top Bottom