What's new

8.5 lakh new jobs, 20% pay hike in 2014, experts say

me too yaar.I'm persuing my masters in one of the top govt universities,yet,this year went very bad for our dept as very few secured jobs.hope,we'll get better placement than previous batch.

all the best bro.... you will owe me a party if u get the job.....:partay: r u having any plans to move to other countries in search of jobs ??? a masters from indias top univ might fetch u a good job outside the country......

I have no idea what field you are in.

But whatever it is, a Congress led India will not appreciate your skills. Move to Australia, America, China, Japan, Europe, wherever.

There is no need to have an unfounded sense of loyalty towards India just because you were born there.

yaar , if i do my mba from a reputed institute in india and move to a foreign country like will the companies their accept the indian degree or would they prefer to have someone with american degree and i heard the situation isn't that rosy in west too ???

Last edited:
I understand u have long list of prblm but the same modi doest nt have magic wand to clear khoongress mess up in one shot if he wins..... have patience things wud certainly improve .....
But what business line you were in?
If Modiji Wins I have the Hope that perhaps he can do something ... may be it may take 2 years ... Even that is ok...

But if he doesnt win then whats the point of wasting 2 years and incurring more losses...

I have come from a very poor back ground... and really struggled last 10 years to achieve what ever I have now...

I am a Mechanical Engg and did contract work business in the production of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers and kind of petrochemical Equipments ... I had a Firm small called Skill Tech Engineers ...

I use get works outsourced by Vedanta group...

which I had to shut Down 1 year ago... Due to this Idiot Rahul Gandi doing a stupid protest against vedanta group in Langigad Orissa... the plant was shut down and Vendanta put on hold most of their project in rest of India Due the Witch hunting started by congress funded by Mukesh Ambani ... RIL is worst co-operate house in India...

all the best bro.... you will owe me a party if u get the job.....:partay: r u having any plans to move to other countries in search of jobs ??? a masters from indias top univ might fetch u a good job outside the country......

yaar , if i do my mba from a reputed institute in india and move to a foreign country like will the companies their accept the indian degree or would they prefer to have someone with american degree and i heard the situation isn't that rosy in west too ???

I wouldn't do an Indian MBA and take it abroad. MBAs in the West are for people who already experienced in their field/s.

You're not going to get a management position just because you have an MBA. In fact, employers are likely to think you're over qualified and not give you entry level positions.

If you have a business degree, finance, economics, accounting etc. You have a good future here.

But there is more to getting a job than having a degree. What is more important is:

a) Networking
b) Presenting yourself well

If you fail at the above, you're going to fail at getting that job you want.

If Modiji Wins I have the Hope that perhaps he can do something ... may be it may take 2 years ... Even that is ok...

But if he doesnt win then whats the point of wasting 2 years and incurring more losses...

I have come from a very poor back ground... and really struggled last 10 years to achieve what ever I have now...

I am a Mechanical Engg and did contract work business in the production of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers and kind of petrochemical Equipments ... I had a Firm small called Skill Tech Engineers ...

I use get works outsourced by Vedanta group...

which I had to shut Down 1 year ago... Due to this Idiot Rahul Gandi doing a stupid protest against vedanta group in Langigad Orissa... the plant was shut down and Vendanta put on hold most of their project in rest of India Due the Witch hunting started by congress funded by Mukesh Ambani ... RIL is worst co-operate house in India...

No lowest level can be predicted about RG, day by day he is achieving new low.......n So is khoongress...... I know about RIL yar... I have worked for RJIL(Relaince Jio Infotel Ltd owned by M.Ambani) for short duration........ I also want Modi to be PM for atleast 2014 ...... but not sure in current political context.......

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom