What's new

8,000 killed in final phase of Sri Lanka's civil war: Report

Our Indian Tamil Brothers are hurt emotionally by all this and as a patriot we should stand for them. Not militarily or financially but diplomatically. We hate LTTE though

Our Indian Tamil Brothers are hurt emotionally by all this and as a patriot we should stand for them. Not militarily or financially but diplomatically. We hate LTTE though

Yes, and till today, the conditions of pre-LTTE era persists. Constitutionally, the tamils should be given some kind of protection like reservation or as the largest minority, tamil should be given the status of national language.

If their constitution would have safeguarded their rights in first place, the tamils would have never revolted or LTTE would have fizzled out.

I know I might sound harsher but somehow I came to conclusion that all is well when we place whole country interest Infront of everything.
If Chinese wants to kill uighur separist then I think its their decision.
Similar to srilanka and Pakistan and India as well.

I know I might sound harsher but somehow I came to conclusion that all is well when we place whole country interest Infront of everything.
If Chinese wants to kill uighur separist then I think its their decision.
Similar to srilanka and Pakistan and India as well.

I thought humanity comes first. :undecided:

In a war, " Stuff happens, people die", Donald Rumsfeld.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

At least ten thousand Sikhs were killed in 1984, it wasn't a war.

U forgot ur genocide in which we saved u?

Thats what i am saying... We can Militarily do anything to SL... But i dont favour that... Let the past be bygones....But mahinda has cheated again like his predecesssors... First he must do 13th amendment...

Back
Top Bottom