What's new

78-year-old Man from Hunza to walk 100km to thank Chinese doctors for saving his life

Coming from a country which has the worst track record in taking care of their children, women and all citizens health well being.

Pakistanis take a lot of pride in Chinese help. We thank Chinese doctors for saving the life of a Pakistani.

A man also from Hunza, thanking Chinese doctors for saving his mother's life 40 years ago when Chinese doctors were stationed in the region during the Karakorum highway construction. The man's mother was refused a stomach tumor removal surgery from Gilgit hospital because the doctors said the condition was terminal and his mother only had maximum one month to live. 10 days later they went to the Chinese hospital nearby (for providing workers with medical service). The doctors performed a life saving surgery and removed the 3kg tumor. His mother recovered from the surgery and lived for another 36 years.

Interview was conducted in Mandarin, sorry no subtitles. He speaks Mandarin quite well, though they did prepare a translator for him. At the end, one of the doctors who performed the surgery sent a video to the man saying he cannot make it to the tv show due to weak health. He did send an invitation for him to come to Urumqi for a reunion together with the original medical staff.
I wish if I could understand the language :china::pakistan:

Coming from a country which has the worst track record in taking care of their children, women and all citizens health well being.

Shameless is worse than shameful, and trolls from some country are known for that.

You become what you fear.
I would rather be what I am than be you anytime anywhere. LOL

LOL Says the guy who just wanted to be born in Hunza. Make up your mind ugliness.

LOL Says the guy who just wanted to be born in Hunza. Make up your mind ugliness.
Don't you worry about me. It was a complement I made for the beautiful people of Hunza and the natural beauty of the place. It is really an abomination that you happen to be a moran of highest order.

Don't you worry about me. It was a complement I made for the beautiful people of Hunza and the natural beauty of the place. It is really an abomination that you happen to be a moran of highest order.

What would you know about the beauty of Hunza and its people you Indian monkey? There is no bigger abomination than an Indian sucking up on a Pakistani forum. Watch out because Modi will castrate you for it.

Isnt it shameful that Pakistan is unable to provide health services to its own citizen??
Same can be said for India.. Isn't it shameful that india is unable to provide basic toilet facility for its citizen.. don't be overconfident many indians are poor and dose not have any health facility available to them.. there is corruption in both countries...

Same can be said for India.. Isn't it shameful that india is unable to provide basic toilet facility for its citizen.. don't be overconfident many indians are poor and dose not have any health facility available to them.. there is corruption in both countries...
I know that. But providing basic health facilities to Pakistani public has nothing to do with India. India is worse.

Dont know what you are talking about?

Back
Top Bottom