What's new

78 skyscrapers approved in mumbai in one day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
different parts of karachi looks like orangi town to me

102591300_7dcbcbb395_o.jpg

Karachi

Dude that is Mumbai. I would know, I was there last year. At least look properly before posting :rofl:

Mumbai has some supertalls in the works right now.

examples

oberoi3.jpg

tallest one is 372 meters.

2012_06_12_10_00_05.jpg

5740853730120755273org.jpg

442 meters

2012_06_12_10_20_10.jpg

^^ It's core

img89291.jpg

320 meters

70705153.jpg

cu9he.jpg

301 meters

Many more under 300 meters in the works.

Building tall skyscrapers is a new trend in Mumbai.

Skyscrapers are the worst things in the world. The same concrete and glass buildings makes: India, China, Singapore, Japan, Korea, UAE, U.S loose their culture and heritage. Why can't they be as unique as Italy, U.K, France, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Morocco ?

Skyscrapers are the worst things in the world. The same concrete and glass buildings makes: India, China, Singapore, Japan, Korea, UAE, U.S loose their culture. Why can't they be as unique as Italy, U.K, France, Spain, Morocco ?

u crazy brah, this is not 1800ss. india and china are 2 countries that will develop in 21 century and will build 21 century infra. european cities developed in late 1800s and early 1900, so they have infra of mostly that time, but they have also maintained it well.

Skyscrapers are the worst things in the world. The same concrete and glass buildings makes: India, China, Singapore, Japan, Korea, UAE, U.S loose their culture and heritage. Why can't they be as unique as Italy, U.K, France, Spain, Greece, Turkey, Morocco ?

These skyscrapers are coming up in some cities. You can find unique culture and heritage in every state in India.

anyone knows why they stalled construction of the India tower? This beast is planned to be 700 m high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom