What's new

70 percent Pakistanis say Zardari's government more corrupt than Musharraf's: TI ****

Thats wise thinking
My personal views say that Pakistan was going better with Musharraf than it is going with Zardari

Thats wise thinking
My personal views say that Pakistan was going better with Musharraf than it is going with Zardari

Glad to hear that from an Indian!
During the time of Musharraf,
we had a huge development in our Nuclear tactics!
Thats enough to say that Musharraf was 'way much better' than Zardari!

Why do people hate Zardari so much??
:devil::P

Just because of these reason

1) When he arrived whole country has become beggar
2) He is bloody criminal, corrupt, Mr. 10%, liar, promise breaker, and everything which a "neech" person could be.
3) When he came, whole country become poor, which was developing a year back

And many more,

Well, if only Zardari drained out 12 Billion dollar from Pakistan and leave his cronies alone,how much they made, then Kashif Abbasi is right. After all these 12 billion came out from Pakistani govt pocket. Only 16 billion rupee disappeared from steel mill within six month of PPP govt take over. We are not talking about OGDC,PIA and LPG kick backs,recent sugar imports, etc etc ....

But that does not aggregate up to 100,000 billion rupees or 1117 billion dollars? does it?

And Kashif Abbasi is not a very great analyst/anchor, I was watching him once when the Pakistani team trapped in math-fixing Scandal and Aamir Sohail was on phone and he was saying that the documents he is holding are saying this n this n this and then making fun of the News of the World........ and at the same time, Amir Sohail corrected him by saying.....Mr Kashif I am sorry but you haven't read the report properly and hasn't prepared anything before coming here :rofl: - The report you are holding does not say what you are saying right here :rofl: read the report again and it says """"""" whatever he mentioned

And he started apologizing on the tv like "sorry sorry sorry sorry i got it all wrong blah blah"

Kashif Abbasi ki masaal naa do meray bhai - bring official documents or consider it as rumour

100,000 billion rupees to Saudi Arabia ke paas bhi nahi hon ge....... hamare paas kahan se aa jaanay thay

i think that leaders are the reflection of nation
more then 90 percent people here very quickly give a 100 rupees note to the clerk
every graduate looks for references to help him for a job
and a lot of other thinks which comes under little corruption
the day this nation stops this little corruption
leaders will automatically have to leave it

Its not good news its bad, rest 30% still in Zardari's favour.

Good for India though, Zardari Khapay :P

Well offcourse Mushi was much better than Z****** ... But offcourse we as a nation suck big time. We all need to rectify ourselves!

But he is a President..... and the President usually is the best one among its peoples

So how do you rank yourself then? ;)

There can be no comparison between Muhammad Bin Qasim and a dirty man like Mr 10 percent...

Pakistan sadly is a kakistocracy these days...

Its not good news its bad, rest 30% still in Zardari's favour.

Good for India though, Zardari Khapay :P

I think you are eating too many daals and veggies and the gas is getting to your brain. Your comments have gas symptoms and brain injury marks. :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom