What's new

7 Ways Pakistanis Like To Eat Mangoes

I do not eat anything for taste :). I just don't eat meat. My brothers mock me sometimes they joke tum Hindu ho kia. Idon't know how it happened but my mother recalls I never eat beef even in childhood.
was talking about mangoes

Yes edited my post :). Mangoes are not for me simple as that. Few things i cannot tolerate and mangoes are one of those. It gives me soar throat plus blisters
only if you overeat... just eat half or a slice... also depends on type of mango.
overeating mango gives me motion... if I am in in India(hot summer)...
do you drink mango juice? eat mango fruitbar ?

Pakistani mangoes are the best and they taste when eaten fresh and naturally ripe..we do not get that taste unfrotunately outside of Pakistan. Really miss it.

only if you overeat... just eat half or a slice... also depends on type of mango.
overeating mango gives me motion... if I am in in India(hot summer)...
do you drink mango juice? eat mango fruitbar ?

Not even a small bite. It is not about overeating. I cant even take a bite. and no I also do not drink or eat any mango products.

BTW indeed mangoes give you motions lolzzz these are already heated item

Aam-Ka-Achar-Recipe-Pakistani-Masala-TV-Recipes-653x280.gif

Ahmed_Mango_Pickle_In_Oil_1_Kg_2.2_Lb_1__02284.1391161251.1280.1280.JPG

Eat with anything

have also had fish with green mango curry with chawal
beautifull it was

Last edited:
7 Ways Pakistanis Like To Eat Mangoes

By now, we must all be enjoying the delicious mango season. Trying different recipes, and simply devouring this beautiful fruit! To be honest, we love this fruit in any form. These are some of the FUN ways Pakistanis like to enjoy the goodness of this fruit:

1. Mango Shake

Who doesn’t love a chilled glass of beverage on a hot summer day? Made with fresh mangoes, milk and ice; this shake is all that you want coming back home from school, college or work!

2. Mango with paratha

Paratha and mango? Yeah, so the combo sounds weird, but you have to give this a try at least once before you run out of mangoes. Serve it with a chilled glass of sweet lassi <3

3. Mango and milk

Hungry? Mango chunks dipped in cold milk is the perfect snack! Have it during any time of the day! A healthy choice as well.

4. Mango lassi

Don’t feel like having the ordinary lassi? Well throw in some chunks of mangoes and try this heavenly lassi with a twist! Trust me, you will LOVE it!!

5. Mango and cream

If you have unexpected guests coming over, this is the easiest, the quickest dessert to make! Cream, sugar and mangoes is all that you need! Simple right?

6. Mango pulp with poori

Mash up a mango in a bowl, and serve it with hot deep-fried poori’s or crispy parathas. The perfect choice for dinner! This combo is heavenly!

7. Mango with rice

Having second thoughts? Well, me too. Mango with rice is a very common dish. Yes, it is, not only in Pakistan but Thailand and India as well! Trying something new causes no harm

How do you like to eat mangoes? Are there any specific dishes? We would love to know! Happy eating!!!

mang.jpg

Hi,

You missed it---mangos eaten by the crate-----that is how I would consume them---when the mango crates came from my grand fathers farm---they would be put in the pantry to get ripe and I would sneak in and finish of a crate and dispose of the seeds and skin.

View attachment 311250

Hi,

You missed it---mangos eaten by the crate-----that is how I would consume them---when the mango crates came from my grand fathers farm---they would be put in the pantry to get ripe and I would sneak in and finish of a crate and dispose of the seeds and skin.
Hi Sir, you are also from Multan right? but I have a question how to get Pakistani mangoes here in states...what method do you recommend? They don't taste the same as in Multan :)

Hi Sir, you are also from Multan right? but I have a question how to get Pakistani mangoes here in states...what method do you recommend? They don't taste the same as in Multan :)

Hi,

I don't think that you can get them here. and Multan---yes.

The Mango Chutney & Jam are missing from the list mentioned in the OP.

Back
Top Bottom