What's new

7 Pakistani Rangers killed in retaliatory firing at International Border in Kathua: BSF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing to be proud for killing .

If it happened in reality I am sure indian soldiers won't be celebrating right now like media and war mongers.

These brave son must be in heaven resting. Because a soldier is a soldier in the end who fight for his motherland.

I hope someday this killing stops. Because it's not one way street sometimes you loose some time they loose. But a mother a wife a child and a father looses every time.

Good lord.

Is this from DGMO or the army? NO. Its a simple report.

Let me tell you that losses are counted when you actually cross over the body and see him die. That means that in cross border firing where posts to posts are firing at each other a loss can never be ascertained until the opposing side reveals it.

The best you can say in cross border firing sequence is that " we are sure there must be losses on the opposing side"

But Indian media is the most unprofessional and pathetic form of news source in the world.

If Indians wish to believe it then so be it. Nobody can stop delusions.

I am going to say to you what once @Joe Shearer asked us to say to such news.

" this is obviously false and untrue. Plz do not post such propaganda as its a site for discussion of serious matters rather than furthering of propoganda"

Well something along the lines.

I posted this in the other thread.

Until Pakistan or any other media does not report it, if is the fiction of Indian media. After all isn't it the same reaction Indians gave when our media stated that 14 Indian soldiers died.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom