What's new

7 killed as blast hits bus in Pakistan

But Divya should we judge whole nation based on few troller as above? I just said this is not right thing to do. I also got pissed off many times after hearing some baseless comment of indians about pakistan but i kept myself cool with those indians who behave well and convey their point without insulting others

I don't judge peoples based on their race/nationality/colour/religion. I just don't look at flags of peoples but their words. I judge them based on how they treat me and what words they choose to convey their point of views

But Divya should we judge whole nation based on few troller as above? I just said this is not right thing to do. I also got pissed off many times after hearing some baseless comment of indians about pakistan but i kept myself cool with those indians who behave well and convey their point without insulting others

I don't judge peoples based on their race/nationality/colour/religion. I just don't look at flags of peoples but their words. I judge them based on how they treat me and what words they choose to convey their point of views

see Raja perceptions are made on the basis of people you interact with.... if there are 100 good guys and 1 odd one of course you will take the 1 as the odd one. But when 100 guys you meet are talking crap its hard to digest even the good things from 1 who is good. Its always about majority which makes the perception. And i am not blaming anyone yaar. I am just saying that may be i am go through my change of perception and its more towards being agressive rather than being pakistani hater. i dont hate pakistan but hell yeah i love india and all indians.

It further approves the notion that Taliban are and were CIA agents..particularly TTP...

Every wonder why these TTP goons dont come into action where white men are freely roaming their areas or killing Pakistanis in broad daylight.
I make mention of white men not out of racism but to point out their sharp identifiable contrast compared to regular Pakistanis which should give away the hint of foreigners.

Raja the thing is i am talking about senior members whom i have laughed together with, had heated debates if thats what the way they behave including premium members i am not sure if i die tommorrow there will be a celebration on PDF about having a 1 less hindu and a indian to care about on the forum.

between i am divya DIVya... damn it do you have crush over vidya balan from any angle ?

War on PDF is war of ideologies..war of arguments..war of debate/discussion and no we are grateful for many indians who give us chance to start a debate even if we don't agree with each others but still we learn the point of views of opposite side..trust me i dont want peoples to agree with me because only this way you can continue discussion going on but we should take control of our nerve

and no one will celebrate if you leave this forum or world..trust me :)

vidya balan is not bad better you change your nick from divya to viidya haha

@Raja and @Divya - With all due respect leave the thread alone....If you guys have a POV and want to share use IM....This is not the place to discuss moral grounds....May the dead RIP....bad day for Pakistan....:(

somebozo you are so racist, actually alot of americans over there are african muslim and blacks, why do u refer as all whites? its not a fair statement.

its very sad whats happened today, god bless them all!

Back
Top Bottom