What's new

7 Epic Fails Of The Pakistani Men’s Fashion

i wonder if theres somthing out there that can make me un-see things.

rQZFg.jpg

What's fail in that? It's as per taste of people who come to watch these shows.

To be honest , there are homosexual undertones in these outfits

Pakistani Government needs to cut these immoral shows at once , and ask the designers to focus on traditional attire and focus on glamour for the ladies

There is nothing artistic about fishnet stocking on male model

Similar a see thru women shirt which the guy is wearing over shalwar ?

Hi,

Oh----you are being so nice----why don't you say openly---these fckrs are all gay----bit-ches---that is what they are. Say it now:-):-):-)

From looking at the pictures? Nothing bad, just thE designers wanted to go bold creative. Fashion is always interpretative art nowadays anyways.

Okay, irrespective of the design style, one thing I want to say and I mean this --- and its credit to Pakistan people -- you people are great looking seriously. Lots of handsome and beautiful people coming from Pakistan!

Beautiful. Be proud of your beauty !

From looking at the pictures? Nothing bad, just thE designers wanted to go bold creative. Fashion is always interpretative art nowadays anyways.

Okay, irrespective of the design style, one thing I want to say and I mean this --- and its credit to Pakistan people -- you people are great looking seriously. Lots of handsome and beautiful people coming from Pakistan!

Good god the first one had me dying

I know why they do it but they still look extremely funny

Back
Top Bottom