What's new

7 Egyptian Christians, Florida pastor sentenced to death for anti-Islam fil

Status
Not open for further replies.
And ramayana doesnt tell stories abt pandavas and others killing eachothers and good vs evil? get a life hater.

Yes, if u know Ramayana doesnt tell story about Pandavas and killing each other. I have been as respectfull as i can. There was nothing in my post to trigger an emotional response Radicalist.
As for killings its in Mahabharata which is a story revolves on War between relations.
U should learn to have a broader mind.

Yes and the reality is Quran is from ALLAH and by the way books of Hinduism have more so called violent things in them than Quran

Yes and i am not going to deny them. I can always take criticism of my religion and books if said in a logical manner.
I dont remember any Hindu text recommending death for not believing in God.
However i respect Quran and its teaching. And simply Hindu or Muslim texts is not the topic at hand.
Lets end it here :)

Qaran was man made after all, and PBUH didnt write it. The writers added a bit of violence to it to enforce some amount of morality and respect to PBUH.

Lol it is funny when a hindu posts something like this.

Whatever it suits u buddy, but it doesnt change the reality of Quran and its origin. I dont want to enter into a debate of its origin.

Lol Hindus speaking about Islam and it's origins is like me trying to tell Chinese people about their origins.

@Zarvan needs to shut up with his mullah ism everywhere he posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Zarvan needs to shut up with his mullah ism everywhere he posts.

He is enjoying the same right of speech while preaching his radicalzed sermons (which insult Islam) which he wants to deny others who have an opposing view.. Talk of moronic hypocrisy :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@topicathand dumb decision by an overreaching judiciary.

He is enjoying the same right of speech while preaching his radicalzed sermons (which insult Islam) which he wants to deny others who have an opposing view.. Talk of moronic hypocrisy :D

I agree he makes all Muslims look bad. BTW it is a known act that he is a Mullah in this forum so you guys should save yourselves the time. Just like it is a known fact that Mech is a bigot.

Lol it is funny when a hindu posts something like this.

Lol Hindus speaking about Islam and it's origins is like me trying to tell Chinese people about their origins.

Now u guys are trying something which i never intended.
So what if a Hindu talks? Get lost. Can u really tell about the origins of Chinese people? Can u talk about the origin of Hindu religion?
U cannot!!
Look I am not trying to make a hindu vs muslim thing. I was just trying to make a debate.
I never bought any other religion into picture. If u dont want things to be discussed, why post such things in a religious forum?
I dont wish to take forward this chat .

I agree he makes all Muslims look bad. BTW it is a known act that he is a Mullah in this forum so you guys should save yourselves the time. Just like it is a known fact that Mech is a bigot.
People should be free to say what they want, what is anonymous internet forum is for then?
And radical or not he might have a point. If we dont hear we will never know.

Now u guys are trying something which i never intended.
So what if a Hindu talks? Get lost. Can u really tell about the origins of Chinese people? Can u talk about the origin of Hindu religion?
U cannot!!
Look I am not trying to make a hindu vs muslim thing. I was just trying to make a debate.
I never bought any other religion into picture. If u dont want things to be discussed, why post such things in a religious forum?
I dont wish to take forward this chat .

You are right last post on this and I have already reported the thread. No I cannot speak of the origins of Hinduism or Chinese people because neither am I one nor am I qualified to do so that is my point and the same for you. So keep your matter of fact statements to yourself because you do not know anything about Muslim theology. Feel free to not reply to this.

People should be free to say what they want, what is anonymous internet forum is for then?
And radical or not he might have a point. If we dont hear we will never know.

He would behead half the planet if given free reign many Muslims as well. He has no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom