What's new

69 Chinese firms on Fortune 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me which has 500000 auto sales? What I said is major local company. Don't say foreign companies,if count foreigh companies , Only GM sold more than 2 million cars in 2010 in China.

This post has nothing with India. Why u are so rude and always trolling. Even if they are not "doing good", the total revenue of the 61 Chinese mainland companies on the list are nearly 2 times of India tolal GDP. Sinopec,China National Petroleum and State Grid , each can equal the revenue of the total seven India firms on the list. If u always like compare, I would say many Chinese firms of the list have more revenue than the total industry of India.

dont annoy the indians bubby or else they gonna fill the next 5 pages with democracy
anyway nice going china , still a long way to go , but we are getting there.

Most of them are government owned behemoths with virtually no competition from Private sector leading to Mono or Oligopolies with vast capitalization. Nothing path breaking I say.

Maybe you are right. But, there are many government owned companies in many countries. Not many of them are doing good.

dont annoy the indians bubby or else they gonna fill the next 5 pages with democracy
anyway nice going china , still a long way to go , but we are getting there.

Congratulations China for the achievement, but pls don't drag India into this.

and you have 1 billion population` and where is TATA and other IT 'giants'?

there are quite a few private chinese companies among the 61

...and how's even a single word of your post related to mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom