What's new

6 Sri Ram Sene men held for bid to hoistPakistani flag

I think you will find that all of us here want the same thing.

I do understand that but in the past 2 weeks, I do not see any hindu right wing involved except involved in providing relief to the NE people. And I deplore Sagarika Ghosh for slamming RSS here - this is how I see it as - when there is a national calamity along with the government, many NGOs operate. So what is wrong in RSS operating in Karnataka talking to the NE people and providing them relief?

And I am angry when they try to bring in stories which have happened 2 weeks before which portrays right wing hindu parties in the bad light especially the dubious ones like Ram Sene whose credibility the right wing parties have questioned. If BJP is questioning Ram Sene, then what is stopping Congress to ban this dubious creatures?

Must be an honest mistake on his part. But cant say the same for those who are actively 'resurrecting' this dead body on FB and Twitter. ;)
We are facing tense times. Time to think before we react on inflammatory actions. It is relevant for the current scenario. May be it is not suitable on PDF now though.

I don't think it is an either or. The best way to move foeward as a society for India is education- the more educated you are the less you will buy the BS these fools try to sell. The more educated the electorate the more work the elected have to do to address genuine malise. An elected government reflects a socety- India gets what it deserves ie idiot politicans taking advantage of vote-banks and using populist methods to stir up ignorant masses (don't hate the players hate the game)!.These politicians are playing the game that Indians have created. As more and more citizens are educated they will question the so-called leaders more and bring about change. It will happen, it is happening. India is a democracy and it will evolve as the people evolve.

Mate - I have the belief once more and more people move to educated middle class from lower class due to economic reforms and growth, people will be more rationale and elect a proper politician who have the national interests in mind. But here is my concern here as well. The RTE which is a good one is opposed by ALMPLB and if Congress indulges them like what they did in 1980s, then one community will be left out.

We are facing tense times. Time to think before we react on inflammatory actions. It is relevant for the current scenario. May be it is not suitable on PDF now though.

So who was desecrating Amar Jawan memorial in Mumbai and Buddhist Statues in Lucknow and threatening NE people in various cities.

I don't think it is an either or. The best way to move foeward as a society for India is education- the more educated you are the less you will buy the BS these fools try to sell. The more educated the electorate the more work the elected have to do to address genuine malise. An elected government reflects a socety- India gets what it deserves ie idiot politicans taking advantage of vote-banks and using populist methods to stir up ignorant masses (don't hate the players hate the game)!.These politicians are playing the game that Indians have created. As more and more citizens are educated they will question the so-called leaders more and bring about change. It will happen, it is happening. India is a democracy and it will evolve as the people evolve.

I also think education will change it but then I see a bunch who are educated but with no real change in their thinking process , on the other hand they become more extremists . so I guess we need to educate them specifically in the subject general education will not help much.

I remember in kerala communist govt introduced a good lesson in seventh standard about inter religious marriage, it was from "vaikom muhmad basheer's " book, a secular Muslim and my fav author. but unfortunately Christian church and Muslim org and congress govt opposed it and govt had to withdraw it.

http://akramsplaceonthenet.blogspot.com/2008/06/mathamillatha-jeevan.html?m=1

think about this :if ram sene hindu men can hoist flag to inflame communal passion then is it not possible for some right wing hindu organisation activists in skull caps to mingle in crowd of muslim protesters in mumbai and lucknow to desecrate the amarjawan smarak and buddha statue to put blame squarely on muslims and to inflame passion among communities.

think about this :if ram sene hindu men can hoist flag to inflame communal passion then is it not possible for some right wing hindu organisation activists in skull caps to mingle in crowd of muslim protesters in mumbai and lucknow to desecrate the amarjawan smarak and buddha statue to put blame squarely on muslims and to inflame passion among communities.

I would buy that argument in the case of Mumbai if it was the first few hours. It has been more than week and do you think the Congress especially the likes of Digvijay Singh will keep quiet if there is even a slight suspicion on right wing Hindutva parties? The intelligence agencies and the police are working for more than a week and what they have come up with is pointing fingers at Pakistan.

In the case of UP - It is a clear open and shut case - The Maulvi instigated the violence in a friday prayer meeting and the people came out and desecrated. You see SP is much more Islamic than Congress and do you think they will keep quiet?

So no one buys into these theories unless the government can concretely come up with proper proof. As for Ram Sene, again what is preventing Congress to ban them especially when BJP is questioning their credibility?

These A$$holes should be all outlawed and put behind the bar . They are no better than Indian mujahideen

These A$$holes should be all outlawed and put behind the bar . They are no better than Indian mujahideen

Not sure why the government is waiting for. These bozos are much worse as they violate the personal rights of people.

One example is this - When I remember Valentine's day during my college days, those are fond memories - an opportunity to have fun - but for these idiots it is a religious based issue and warn people not to celebrate it.

Back
Top Bottom