What's new

6 Palestinians killed in Jenin, West Bank, body of Palestinian mutilated

Tells who is the sectarian one πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜
This is in your Hadith books, are you denying it? Which one are you denying ? I will bring source for each one directly from your most reputable religious scripture.

And no it's not sectarian, it's response to your Irani sectarian friend which took cheap shot at Sunni Muslims. If you be sectarian we will respond , so behave yourselves. It's only Iranian members taking cheap shots at Sunnis.
What substance have your shitty post??? You just complained about one member bringing GCC but you brought in the Axe of resistance and started your filthy hate and bigotry.
So you have nothing besides crying and whining. You're pathetic.
When confronted with this you started to troll and call me false flagger and sectarian, while evidently you are a false flagger and a sectarian.
Nabil, you are pathetic. What is GCC stopping resistance axis ? LOL.

You know resistance axis has all of Syria and Lebanon and Iraq border with Israel. And lots of weapons. Why can't they fire one rocket at Israel? What is your reasons? I'm interested in hearing them. I expect long list of excuses.

You sort of have a point here.
GCC are essentially American protectorate states who (or at least their ruling class) have resigned to being the American protectorate. They DID fight for the Palestinian Cause a lot over the decades after 1948 but perhaps they know that it is not just Israel: It is the America-backed largest and most powerful military-economic alliance in human history they (and the Palestinians) are up against.
As for Iran's role... Iranians are smarter than the Syrians or Libyans or the Iraqis. Iranians have their 'assets' to destroy Israel totally in a (virtual) Kamikaze war. Iran is going to use that if and when that is necessary. Iranians are NOT suicidal or stupid! As far as theocratic thoughts go in Islam, the Iranians govt is very pragmatic while continue to be sort of theocratic. And in case someone accuse me of sectarianism: I was born and raised in Pakistan as mainstream Sunni as they come.

As for the Israelis... they learned well from their own tormenters in the 1930s/1940s to be cruel and genocidal.
Well said. GCC is just looking for it's future and getting off oil dependence. They've been surrounded by conflict for a while now, especially during Saddam era. They tell it to us in the open , they want stability more than anything else. And they support two state solution for Israel/Palestinian but won't commit to more than that.

Iran, on other hand, is fueling region and domestic public with 24/7 propaganda about how they will do this and that to Israel for 40+ years. Then they justify their actions in other Muslim nations based off GCC inaction against Israel despite claiming to be proactive camp against Israel.

What does Iran and resistance axis need GCC for in order to take proactive action against Israel? They do not need GCC for anything. So what they do is spread anti -GCC propaganda to justify their wars against GCC states and sectarian fueled conflicts in name of fighting Israel.

Last edited:
This is in your Hadith books, are you denying it? Which one are you denying ? I will bring source for each one directly from your most reputable religious scripture.

And no it's not sectarian, it's response to your Irani sectarian friend which took cheap shot at Sunni Muslims. If you be sectarian we will respond , so behave yourselves. It's only Iranian members taking cheap shots at Sunnis.

So you have nothing besides crying and whining. You're pathetic.

Nabil, you are pathetic. What is GCC stopping resistance axis ? LOL.

You know resistance axis has all of Syria and Lebanon and Iraq border with Israel. And lots of weapons. Why can't they fire one rocket at Israel? What is your reasons? I'm interested in hearing them. I expect long list of excuses.

Well said. GCC is just looking for it's future and getting off oil dependence. They've been surrounded by conflict for a while now, especially during Saddam era. They tell it to us in the open , they want stability more than anything else. And they support two state solution for Israel/Palestinian but won't commit to more than that.

Iran, on other hand, is fueling region and domestic public with 24/7 propaganda about how they will do this and that to Israel for 40+ years. Then they justify their actions in other Muslim nations based off GCC inaction against Israel despite claiming to be proactive camp against Israel.

What does Iran and resistance axis need GCC for in order to take proactive action against Israel? They do not need GCC for anything. So what they do is spread anti -GCC propaganda to justify their wars against GCC states and sectarian fueled conflicts in name of fighting Israel.
O.P derailing the thread, hard to find similar stupid attitude, ...

only if your aim of posting wasn't meant to expose Israeli but to creat discord and fitna between Muslim, aka the Zio false flagger that you are.

I you were really Palestinian and support the Palestinian cause, you would have just asked that menbe to stick to the subject, not bring in the axe of resistance and spread your hate and sectarianism upon them.

You are as Palestinian as I'm the heir of United kingdom's throne.....

O.P derailing the thread, hard to find similar stupid attitude, ...

only if your aim of posting wasn't meant to expose Israeli but to creat discord and fitna between Muslim, aka the Zio false flagger that you are.

I you were really Palestinian and support the Palestinian cause, you would have just asked that menbe to stick to the subject, not bring in the axe of resistance and spread your hate and sectarianism upon them.

You are as Palestinian as I'm the heir of United kingdom's throne.....
Stop spamming thread with this kind of junk. Every time truth is spoken you start whining and crying and deflecting from topic. You can't respond to substance of post as usual.

You still didn't answer my question:

Stop spamming thread with this kind of junk. Every time truth is spoken you start whining and crying and deflecting from topic. You can't respond to substance of post as usual.
You are the one starting spamming the thread, it's still there, everyone can check ...

Substance of the post !!!
You still didn't answer my question:

I'm the one derailing the thread πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ€•,

so obviously you just posted about Palestinians being killed just to propagate your hate racism and sectarism

@waz , @Irfan Baloch please deal with this false flagger, obviously he isn't Palestinian

Palestine/Kashmir/Rohingya Muslims are all lost cause, no one among the Muslims have capacity to against the West/India/Israel. All that oppression and we are the cause of it, our infighting and Greed and hate for each other let others oppress us, I leave the matter to Allah because only he will do justice to them.

Back
Top Bottom