What's new

6 Indian soldiers including an officer killed in crossfire by Pakistani Forces

Some one says SPG9 used to destroy atleast 6 indian bunkers at LOC

first of all we don't knwo about his destiny and secondly indians never wrote the acronym for ours, at least on pdf
bcz he might have recited kalema once and though he might have never offered prayer but observed a good life and never harmed any innocent. yes he is the enemy and even muslim siding with the enemy are enemy that is what professionalism is.

so ethically i guess we shouldn't be using swearing for fallen. But just saying Takbeer bcz we only kill for sake of Allah and not for personal/material gain. Like we are taking life of the animal which has all the senses and conscious of death but we recite Takbeer to declare that by Allah's decree we are slaughtering you (as per food or for qurbani) otherwise our existance shd be beneficial to our surroundings.

I heard Pak army saying '***** phar do' when they killed TTP. it is not jehad. Personal emotions shd be set aside. as Hz Umer said 'I am more worried about sins of my army than enemy' . Bcz Allah's nusrah is with us when we fight/say/eat/do etc according to teh way of Islam

Last edited:
first of all we don't knwo about his destiny and secondly indians never wrote the acronym for ours, at least on pdf
bcz he might have recited kalema once and though he might have never offered prayer but observed a good life and never harmed any innocent. yes he is the enemy and even muslim siding with the enemy are enemy that is what professionalism is.

so ethically i guess we shouldn't be using swearing for fallen. But just saying Takbeer bcz we only kill for sake of Allah and not for personal/material gain. Like we are taking life of the animal which has all the senses and conscious of death but we recite Takbeer to declare that by Allah's decree we are slaughtering you (as per food or for qurbani) otherwise our existance shd be beneficial to our surroundings.

I heard Pak army saying '***** phar do' when they killed TTP. it is not jehad. Personal emotions shd be set aside. as Hz Umer said 'I am more worried about sins of my army than enemy' . Bcz Allah's nusrah is with us when we fight/say/eat/do etc according to teh way of Islam
Agreed to a large extent and didn't found anything objectionable. Taking back my comment, thanks for a lengthy right up and brotherly advice. :-)

What's SPG9?

Solar Powered Grenade 9?
:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:
The SPG-9 Kopye is a tripod-mounted man-portable, 73 millimetre calibre recoilless gun developed by the Soviet Union. It fires fin-stabilised, rocket-assisted HE and HEAT projectiles similar to those fired by the 73 mm 2A28 Grom low pressure gun of the BMP-1 armored vehicle:nana:

Problem is your army will keep announcing losses for next 15 days

Thats what they do... They stagger the newa

This is true. More death announcements coming in near future

RIP...... during the week. India lost two solders and Pakistan lost 4.

Really Sad....... RIP for all solders. :(
Fake slut. Spare us your schadenfreude and crocodile tears for "all victims of war, which btw are 2 of ours vs 4 of yours this week".

Lying toerag Hindutva bitch. F&%$ off outta this forum, with your thinly veiled backhanded mockery of our troops.

Would you have posted the same message if the score was reversed?? No. Didn't think so.

Crawl back under your rock.

In case anyone here doubts this kind of fraudulent behaviour, let me explain that an appropriate statement by a true pacifist (which btw I always welcome and would never insult) would be something more like "rip to all victims" without the backhanded scorekeeping.

Indians say all kind of filth about Pakistani soldiers and Pakistanis in general. The most filthy and abusive people on internet today are bharati hindus

Yeah they don't say it on PDF for obvious reasons

Back
Top Bottom