What's new

6 Assam Rifles personnel killed in militant ambush in Manipur!!

LOL....if pakistani does not honour its agreements, you expect these guys too ? :lol:

No not that . I was assuming that Bodo groups have joined the main stream after signing the peace deal .

Also can we expect the same reply what the SF did last time in Burma ?

Ceasefire Agrement but then an attack ?

I am not an expert in insurgency in NE, as I am about Naxal movement in my state , but one thing is to be kept in mind ,2 days ago a report was there to replace Assam Rifles with ITBP on whole India Burma border. And if you manage 10 unemployed youth , get smuggled weapons and backing from an economic super power in the region , any tom dick and harry can come up with a new organisation in the name , of Bodos.

Than who are they.?
they are mix of commie and ethnic separatists, whereas the maoist/naxalites want to overthrow the center and have commie rule all over India instead of democracy.

they are mix of commie and ethnic separatists, whereas the maoist/naxalites want to overthrow the center and have commie rule all over India instead of democracy.
Well it's gonna take them a long time to overthrow the indi govt

Ceasefire Agrement but then an attack ?
How predictable is that???

But then I have always suspected that our soldiers aren't allowed to wipe off these scums.
Remember Op-all clear in Bhutan?
Our special forces were stopped from killing the ULFA leader,and he was allowed to take refuge in BD. Unofficial, but true.
ceasefire agreements give the time required for regrouping. Alas! we make the same mistake repeatedly.

RIP soldiers!

Last edited:
How predictable is that???

But then I have always suspected that our soldiers aren't allowed to wipe these scums.
Remember Op-all clear in Bhutan?
Our special forces were stopped from killing the ULFA leader,and he was allowed to take refuge in BD. Unofficial, but true.
ceasefire agreements give the time required for regrouping. Alas! we make the same mistake repeatedly.

RIP soldiers!

I always wanted a hard stand (well most people do ) .

Just wipe off the scums

Back
Top Bottom