What's new

6 army camps set up in Shopian in 8 months

Stephen Cohen

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
http://www.greaterkashmir.com/news/kashmir/6-army-camps-set-up-in-shopian-in-8-months/258650.html

6 army camps set up in Shopian in 8 months
One more army camp has been set up in Shopian district. This is sixth such camp that has been established in the district in eight months of 2017.

The new camp has been established in Dachoo Nagbal in Zainapora, 12 km from Shopian town. Only a few days ago, a camp was established in Chillipora neighbouring Heff village where five local militants are currently active, including Saddam Paddar and Waseem Malla. The camp has been set up on land belonging to Pandits. Chillipora is a small village located on Shopian-Aglar Litter road, 17 km from Shopian town.

Of the six army camps established in Shopian district in less than a year, four have come up in Zainapora and two in Shopian area.

This year first army camp in the district was set up in a building of horticulture department. A camp that previously existed in this building had been removed during the former National Conference-Congress government.

The next came up at Pahnoo village, followed by another at Nagisharan on June 6.

A couple of weeks ago, another camp was established in Dhobipora village.

The new camps have been set up at a time when many local youths in the district have picked up arms. The number of gunfights between militants and government forces has also increased in Shopian and neighbouring Pulwama.

“We were shocked to see soldiers erecting pickets, tents and marking the boundary with concertina wires,” said a local resident of Dachoo Nagbal, Mohammad Rajab.

“Gunfights and attacks have become a routine now, so the camp can create problems for is,” said a group of people in Chillipora.

Army PRO Col Rajesh Kalia told Greater Kashmir that army establishes camps based on “routine operational requirements.” The same requirements have prompted the creation of these new camps, he said.

Good more targets for freedom fighters, Soon there will an attack on one these camps.

more camps of rapist army. indian army is full of rapist criminals. this is hard fact.

Hard fact is that the terrorist sent by pakistan are all rotting in unmark graves...All killed by IA.

Just as it's the hard fact that Indian soldiers are starving...

Want to lose weight,join the Indian army,,,,

Just as it's the hard fact that Indian soldiers are starving...

Want to lose weight,join the Indian army,,,,

Another hard fact is that PLA lost its balls somewhere en route to Indian border. Help them find it instead of trolling in PDF...

Bad days coming for terorist pigs.

PLA could offer kashmiris tunneling equipment like what gaza fighters do

Hard fact is that the terrorist sent by pakistan are all rotting in unmark graves...All killed by IA.
I was just telling truth what is available in media. Indian army regularly rape women so i said this. do google search there are many reports on this.

Please put your real flag ; false flagger
I am not anti India i just tell hard truth.

off topic

Yes you are ; seen your posts praising Pakistan and abusing India
i don't want to go off topic because rules. but i only praise good about pakistan and also praise good about india. i am openminded on both side. please don't see this as anti national.

Yes you are ; seen your posts praising Pakistan and abusing India
Another false flagger pig
giphy.gif

They are really ashamed of their true country aren't they?

Back
Top Bottom