What's new

6,957 Chinese nationals confirmed safe in Japan

When these disaster happens, its not about which nationalities are safe, but how many humans are safe instead.

Save your lecture to Indians only, i'm only here to report this news incase Chinese having family or relatives in Japan like myself, its in Chinese defence section, so bugger off.:wave:

Well then make a list of names that are safe, if that was your sole intention to post this thread.

Well then make a list of names that are safe, if that was your sole intention to post this thread.

I will if i got the list, and what other intention do you think i have other than that? now for the last time, bug off, i'm in no mood for further trash talk with you.

I will if i got the list, and what other intention do you think i have other than that? now for the last time, bug off, i'm in no mood for further trash talk with you.

Stop acting like a fool, what I said was a statement, and you got your panties in a twist.

Stop acting like a fool, what I said was a statement, and you got your panties in a twist.

Dude Brotherhood probably has family members in Japan. Also as he said this is the China defence section. Of course people are gonna be interested in Chinese nationals in Japan or Chinese rescue operations in Japan.

it is the job of the government to confirm the safety of their people in foreign lands.

maybe you don't care about how many chinese are safe in japan, but chinese ppl with friends and family in japan certainly do.

How many stupid "No Tsunami in India" posts did we endure ???
One look at a world map and a 3rd grader can figure that one out. You didn't see Chinese mock those silly posts, did you??
So mind your own business!

How many stupid "No Tsunami in India" posts did we endure ???
One look at a world map and a 3rd grader can figure that one out. You didn't see Chinese mock those silly posts, did you??
So mind your own business!

Stop bringing Indians to this thread, when it has nothing to do with it, so mind Indian business!

And what on earth are you talking about "No Tsunami in India" posts???? Get a grip.

Stop bringing Indians to this thread, when it has nothing to do with it, so mind Indian business!

And what on earth are you talking about "No Tsunami in India" posts???? Get a grip.

Cause you're the Indian troll with the stupid comment #2.

Here's the Indian Tsunami thread:
13 May 2011 - ‘Efficacy of Indian Early Tsunami Warning System proved'

Try looking at a world map !! It works as well as your vaunted early warning system.

Don't care your just trying to troll and make a argument between Chinese and Indian people.

Don't care what is in that link as it has nothing to do with this thread trouble maker. If you have any trouble with that thread even though I cant understand you properly take it up with someone else.

Back
Top Bottom