What's new

6.8X43mm Rifle Prototyping

Water Car Engineer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
61Q8XM6.jpg

A rifle chambering 6.8x43mm round are being trialed in a month or so.

Last edited:
So they want to use 4 different calibers in total creating a logistical nightmare. Also, MCIWS is long dead due to the AK-203 deal

MCIWS was dead before AK203, but this new rifle by DRDO is probably a modification of the MCIWS. If the army accepts the new round and rifle, yes, it's a nightmare in a mess of rifles.

MCIWS was dead before AK203, but this new rifle by DRDO is probably a modification of the MCIWS. If the army accepts the new round and rifle, yes, it's a nightmare in a mess of rifles.
MCIWS is similar to the carbine prototype by Textron but a shoddier version. I don't expect any different from this new rifle since all ARDE developed rifles look like cheap chinese toys from a village fair.
https://www.******************/forums/attachments/1574088758368-png.11405/

It is rumored that SSS Defence is also developing an Assault Rifle apart from the two snipers it fielded for IA's Sniper requirement. If true, I would really want that to win over these incompetent ARDE/OFB schmucks

MCIWS is similar to the carbine prototype by Textron but a shoddier version. I don't expect any different from this new rifle since all ARDE developed rifles look like cheap chinese toys from a village fair.
1574088758368-png.11405

It is rumored that SSS Defence is also developing an Assault Rifle apart from the two snipers it fielded for IA's Sniper requirement. If true, I would really want that to win over these incompetent ARDE/OFB schmucks

SSS Defence has shown a short stroke rifle prototype using AK rounds, seems good. We'll see about the ARDE rifle. JVPC seems fine to me, but their new carbine doesnt.

SSS Defence has shown a short stroke rifle prototype using AK rounds, seems good. We'll see about the ARDE rifle. JVPC seems fine to me, but their new carbine doesnt.
7AxYjw8.jpg

Look at the plastic cladding on the JVPC and the overall finish...still looks like a cheap toy to me. A $300 AR-15 from BCA or PSA looks kickarse when compared to OFB's filth

SSS Defence has shown a short stroke rifle prototype using AK rounds, seems good
Is that different from the two below? Do you have a pic by any chance!
rifle_FhxW1CK-770x433.jpeg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom