What's new

6.1 billions USD from Roshan Digital account gone missing.

A US backed overthrow
The US had little to nothing to do with it. To use the comments of a junior State Dept flunky as a reason to overthrow the govt is far far from reality. IK used that as an excuse to garner his vote base by using 2 things that can get the awam going. Either say the US govt is trying to overthrow me or India is trying to overthrow me.
His govt failed when the army that ENGINEERED his "victory" pulled the plug from all the lottas that had backed him.

As for investing money in schemes that promise an OUTARAGEOUS interest rate. Only idiots would put money in such schemes which could never pay back such rates.
Money is a internationally fungible commodity and no one can offer rates that are VASTLY different than the international norm and if they do then they are out to deceive you.

The US had little to nothing to do with it.
The coup would not have gone ahead without US backing given the risk of sanctions and the Western press excoriating yet another Army led government overthrow, especially on the heels of what many in the US government and military saw as a ‘Pakistan Army supported Taliban takeover of Afghanistan’.

Contrast the, essentially, zero condemnation by the US and Western media of the military backed overthrow and openly documented (on social media) Fauj+PDM led atrocities and crackdown on the PTI leadership, workers, supporters and sympathetic media figures, and its clear the Fauji Junta has US government support.

And yes, there were risks involved in investing in Pakistan under the PTI, and, as I pointed out in a previous post, I would be fine with losing investments because of poor decision making by a government elected in free and fair elections, but I am not OK with losing investments because of a US backed military coup.

The US had little to nothing to do with it. To use the comments of a junior State Dept flunky as a reason to overthrow the govt is far far from reality. IK used that as an excuse to garner his vote base by using 2 things that can get the awam going. Either say the US govt is trying to overthrow me or India is trying to overthrow me.
His govt failed when the army that ENGINEERED his "victory" pulled the plug from all the lottas that had backed him.

As for investing money in schemes that promise an OUTARAGEOUS interest rate. Only idiots would put money in such schemes which could never pay back such rates.
Money is a internationally fungible commodity and no one can offer rates that are VASTLY different than the international norm and if they do then they are out to deceive you.
Oky get well soon.. the Interceptor is lying Pakistani embassidor is lying pakistan's national security is lying and my brother from Africa where 35 president were killed by France telling us that he used it for political purposes

I don't think this news is correct. Fake news

They money was withdrawn on mass. I'm sure the report has got things mixed up.

When all this began and that street dog Bajwa decided to depose the government, I POSTED ON THIS THREAD AND ADVISED THE MEMBERS TO URGENTLY WITHDRAW THEIR ROSHAN DIGITAL ACCOUNT MONEY for this exact reason. I knew these dogs will steal wealth of overseas Pakistanis.

That money belong to abroad living Pakistanis ..Isaq dar son of Randi. Wait and see Pakistan. many robberies will come out every day
Suckers trusted Pakistan again 😂😂

They could have gotten a better return in USA

Money cant go missing like this!

REgards
In pakistan it can
We saw it in 1998 too

It's also common in number 1 business we have i.e plots

This l have heard

The fact is that nobody knows about it. Our media would jump on something like this.
Sir media will only jump when it's told to jump 🦘

You shouldn't send money to a country where government people, generals and politicians are laundering money out of it.

The Imran Khan government had gained the trust of overseas Pakistanis, who were encouraged to deposit their money in Roshan Digital Accounts. Responding to this call, we contributed a significant amount of 6 billion dollars, with the expectation of reaching approximately 25 billion dollars within the next three years. This all started when Saudi Arabia requested the repayment of borrowed funds, and the IMF was hesitant to provide financial assistance to Pakistan. In response, overseas Pakistanis came for help.

Unfortunately, when a regime change operation, initiated by the USA and executed by the Mir bajwa and mir anjam nadeem followed by asim munir and the Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) comprising 13 parties, took place. As overseas Pakistanis, we became increasingly convinced that our deposited funds were at risk and might not be returned. This situation can be likened to leaving a vulnerable cat unattended near a source of milk. Our worries were justified, and it is evident that Pakistan is currently facing significant challenges.

It is khan who can safe this country
You have too many problems.
1. Eradicate this feudal system permanently. No more than 1 hectare can be allowed. If you have more, then it must be given to those who till the land.
2. GHQ/ISI - entire snakes at the top must be hanged for their hands in mass corruption, terrorism, and crimes against humanity.
3. Shut down the harami Pak army Corporate enterprises and level set the field. They get 26bil$ rev annually; where it is and where are the audits. All go to the fat cats in parallel economy at gratis to ordinary citizens.
4. All R&D etc... can these MC army heads - for that matter any place they are where do not belong.

No elite or feudals should be allowed to stand up for elections. Only ordinary citizens with good education.

WTF is wrong with Pak people. They are willing to go after minorities yet these GHQ MC who have destroyed the entire country bask in big billboard.

6.1 $ Billion hard earned money gone, that is one dangerous crime being committed. where our money?
If one invests in a speculative instrument and loses money that is not a crime, let alone dangerous. You can invest as much money as you want in non-investment grade securities and lose it all. No harm, no foul. If the stars are aligned right, you can make a killing too. Just think of it as playing Lotto. You mostly lose, but sometimes come ahead.

For example, if you had bought 2024 bonds in September 2022 and sold them now, in less than a year, you would have made 100%

1693234700281.png

Back
Top Bottom