What's new

5th ship of LCU MK IV Project launched today at Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd: Photos

The good news is ISI already has the blue print to any ships built in GRSE :D
wait what ? Pakistan can not even DESIGN simple MCUs ? :lol:

our stealing mai to mai kuch bhi nahi khunga ye to aap me kulk ka _____ hain :lol:

The good news is ISI already has the blue print to any ships built in GRSE :D
wait what ? Pakistan can not even DESIGN simple MCUs ? :lol:

our stealing mai to mai kuch bhi nahi khunga ye to aap me kulk ka _____ hain :lol:

Which town are you talking about??Here in Kolkata,we have an area known as "Mini-Pakistan" in the Mallickbazar region where people openly furl Pakistani flags and shout in support of Pakistan during any Indo-Pak match or during 14th August every year.Most of these traitors are not even Indians to begin with,they are Bihari muslims whose forefathers fled from Bangladesh after the 1971 war fearing atrocities on them.They infiltrated our border and settled down in parts of Bengal.The local political parties like the Left Front and Congress openly helped these vile creatures to get reqd. identification papers in exchange for their votes:coffee:!!

Yeah, lets see YOU refuse people shelter knowing that if you don't, they will be murdered.

Yeah, lets see YOU refuse people shelter knowing that if you don't, they will be murdered.

Never to these urdu speaking Pakistani supporters. They are threat to India via their demographics. Muslim got 2 nation in name of Islam. India was not formed to keep these people who has been waging population jihad & have risen their nos by 5 in % in last 70yrs.

India is nation on suicide. Dhimmis can never learn from history. The liberal hindus are corrupt and would do anything to turn India into Pakistan & keep native people subjugated

Never to these urdu speaking Pakistani supporters. They are threat to India via their demographics. Muslim got 2 nation in name of Islam. India was not formed to keep these people who has been waging population jihad & have risen their nos by 5 in % in last 70yrs.

India is nation on suicide. Dhimmis can never learn from history. The liberal hindus are corrupt and would do anything to turn India into Pakistan & keep native people subjugated
are u Brahmasmi sharma ji ?
if yes to Mahadev had if not to Ram Ram :D

are u Brahmasmi sharma ji ?
if yes to Mahadev had if not to Ram Ram :D

I was atheist but Indian media and fiberals revived my faith in native dharmic religions. I am among those people who want RSS to offer 50% reservation to Dalit,OBC and women in leadership roles & want Mohan bhagwat sacked for his anti reservation comments to be replaced with a technocrat young sophisticated leader

It seems saner heads prevailed back then.

I was atheist but Indian media and fiberals revived my faith in native dharmic religions. I am among those people who want RSS to offer 50% reservation to Dalit,OBC and women in leadership roles & want Mohan bhagwat sacked for his anti reservation comments to be replaced with a technocrat young sophisticated leader
same here bro same here :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom